017

Nick looked beyond happy to see me. Punz was happily drinking the drink I've made him while stood next to Nick.

I wasn't gonna lie, they looked a lot like siblings. Nick looked like a younger brother who'd seen something he liked so much for the first time and Punz was still smiling at his drink.

I wanted nothing for than to end my shift right there and then.

"Is that him or is it another random dude that loudly yelled what was on your name tag?" Caleb whispered into my ear.

"Yeah that's him" I giddily answered him, nudging him on his side

"Well girl he's 5'1, couldn't find anyone better? A tall man at least 6'0 with glasses and mid length hair or something?"

Maybe I'm starting to get why he doesn't like Miley.

"Caleb, the closet is made of glass" I pushed him away, going passed the counter to head to Nick.

He was frozen on spot. His face was all red and stuff and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Hi" I greeted him, not being able to contain my smile.

"Hi" I couldn't help but notice him wiping his hands in his pants. "Are you like real or..?" He drags his hand up my arm, basically trying to confirm to himself I really was in front of him.

"No, you're dreaming right now idiot" I rolled my eyes, pulling him into a hug.

It took him a while before I slowly felt his arms go on top of mine and around me. I wasn't going to lie, I really hoped he put his arms under my arms and around my torso but this was enough for our first meeting.

"Okay I live 30 minutes away from here, I'm not gonna third wheel the whole thing so good bye" With that, Punz left the door.

"WAIT DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, HOW WILL I GET HOME"

"Nick, you own the car I rode to get here" Punz scoffed and continued to walk out the door.

I pulled out my phone as I felt it vibrate and it was a text from Caleb.

-

Caleb ☕️

miley said ur done for the day
use it to hang with nick 😉

ur welcome

-

Oh my god for the first time ever I'm gonna say it, I love Caleb.

Actually scratch that, gross

I sent Caleb a thankful smile as he saluted to me before going back to his work.

"I'm done anyway, wanna take a seat? I'll just change out of my apron and get my things" I grabbed the drink from the pick up table, seeing as he hasn't gotten it, and handed it to
him.

"Yeah, of course.. Are you sure you're done? It's just that you usually finish around 7 pm and it's only.." Nick pulled out his phone, taking a quick glance at the time "4"

"I've been working all day, manager said I can go" I took off my apron and went back to the kitchen. I hung the apron in my space and grabbed my bag. I went back out and went over to Nick's place.

He had both his arms on the table, holding his phone with both of them while typing, and the drink was under his head as he sips constantly.