058

It's been a few days since the last stream and twitter eventually calmed down since then. 

Right now, Nick was driving me to this arcade that him and his friends are going to. They said it would be like a triple date with all the couples and shit but I feel like Erin would eventually pull Wisteria and I to do our own girly things while the three guys would just watch us from behind or something. 

It felt weird to call them my friends too. I did love them lots but I feel like it's not my place to suddenly claim myself as part of their group especially since I've known them for a lot shorter than they've known each other. 

If I'm not wrong, Erin met George in high school while Clay met Nick in elementary. They all grew up with each other and I didn't want them to think I was forcing myself into their group of friends. 

Although they were very welcoming of me, I'm sure they did the same for the women Nick used to go out with. 

They all expressed their hatred for Kaycee but I think that was only because she was a really bad person in general. I fear that there will be sometime in the future where I do something without realizing it and suddenly make them all turn against me. 

"Okay we're here." Nick casually says while turning the car off. 

I didn't even notice where we were because I zoned out overthinking about her friends. 

"You okay?" He turns to me, giving his full attention. 

Now I fear I was being a little too obvious about the fact that I was overthinking. 

It was either that or he was just naturally really good at reading me. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry, I zoned out a bit. Takes me a while to remember what's happening." I brushed it off for now but I knew eventually he would ask me again. 

He left it for now but I think that was only because we were going on a triple date. I didn't want it to ruin the day so I just ignored it along side with him. 

The thing I love about him though is that he never lets problems go unresolved. If there was a way to fix it, he would try his best to. As much as I hated the talks about our problems, I do it anyway because he's the type of person to need reassurance. I can't always leave him hanging like that. 

He opened the car door for me and as expected, Erin immediately jumps out of her car and rushes over to me. She puts her arm around mine and starts walking with me. 

I catch a glimpse of George being left dumbfounded at the side of the driver. I guess he wanted to open the door for Erin before she just randomly jumped out the second she saw me. 

Wisteria and Clay on the other hand were being all touchy like usual. He had his arm wrapped around her and she was just saying things to him while looking up at his face. 

They were honestly like the perfect couple. I genuinely thought I'd see this only on the internet but they were like this even without their phones pointing at them. 

To basically perfectly describe them, they were Erin and George on the internet. Being all married and shit, they, well Erin, posts a lot of cute moments. But hanging out with them is a whole different story and not in a bad way. 

They were so comfortable with each other that they didn't mind it when they weren't talking while being in the same room or separate during events. Hell maybe on dates, they separate. But they were still the healthiest relationship I've ever seen with my own two eyes. 

"Clay let go of your girlfriend, this is a girl's day out." Erin yells at her brother while we walk towards them. 

"It's a fucking triple date. We're all supposed to be with our partners right now." Clay snaps back at his other sister.