057

The last two months had been quite literally the same. Nick clings onto me, I scoff and act like I don't care.

My followers still don't know. What they do know is that I'm slowly lifting the boundary of shipping Nick and I. I don't think anyone had caught on to the fact I'm not correcting anyone though.

"Guys, please. You're all too horny right now. I'm not replaying the 'loves an open door' music video for the seven hundredth time-"

sapnap donated $200
LOVES AN OPEN DOOR

"N-SAPNAP WHAT THE FUCK" I yell out. Nick was just barely out of frame lying on my bed. I can hear him tossing and turning around with some soft snorts that my mic doesn't pick up.

"Oh wait gimme a sec." I muted my mic and turned my camera off then made my way over to Nick. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M GETTING SICK OF MY VIEWERS REDEEMING THEIR CHANNEL POINTS AND YOU DONATE!?"

"I WAS GONNA REDEEM BUT I'M OUT OF CHANNEL POINTS!"

Good god, now I have to rewatch that stupid ass video because I would look like an asshole if I didn't.

I walked over to my chair and turned my mic and camera back on.

"I'm back-"

dreamwastaken cheered 1000 bits
nick told me to tell u that u need to play loves an open door

"Son of a bitch" I slammed on my desk and I hear faint wheezes coming from my bed. I can't turn back knowing that my chat will see me acknowledge the fact that someone was in my room.

"Dreamwastaken, thank you for the thousand bits!" Chat didn't know who that was but seeing as I've played minecraft with George, Clay, Nick, and Wisteria before, I know it's Clay donating. "Tell whoever Nick is to shut the fuck up."

user daffy being in her own habitat
user hans is sexy i wouldn't mind
user hey that's kinda mean
user @user daffy always makes fun of her audience get used to it

"Hans is pretty sexy, I'll give you that." I satirically copied the Debby Ryan ear tuck and proceeded to twirl my hair. That was until my phone exploded with notifications. "What the fuck?"

My notifs were always off during streaming. The only notifs on were Nick, Kaede, and my brother in case of emergencies. Not a single app had notifs on.

user emergency?
user uh oh
user last time this happened she ended the stream and flew to california for some odd reason and streamed less
user @user hii if you follow her insta/twitter, she said she was living with her brother due to apartment issues
user @user oh thank you!! you're so kind and sexy what's your snap?

I looked down at my phone and realized that it was just Nick saying he was getting jealous over a fictional antagonist.

Nick 🐼🩷

stop talking about hans like that
i'm getting jealous

what does he have that i don't

am i not hair twirling worthy

stop kicking your feet i can see
your little piggies from here

STOP BITING YOUR LIPS

stfu jealous hoe

great chat is now worried i'm
gonna move to california again