020

I went over to to Wisteria and decided to start conversation. I didn't think she would be as childish as Nick described. I really thought he was exaggerating it.

She kept doing little jumps of excitement and kept a really wide smile on her face like she's never had any negativity enter her life ever.

"Oh hi!" I gave her a little wave, knowing that I can't even try to match her energy "I was right, you are pretty"

"YEAH AND YOU'RE PRETTY TOO!" She almost screams while looking over at me. "I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET YOU!"

"Believe me I can tell" I joked. She puts her hand on top of my head and started to look at our visible height difference. "What are you doing?"

"You're so tiny! I'm no longer the shortest one in the friend group" I loved Wisteria. I felt like I was in 3rd grade all over aga- wait did she say friend group?

Are they including me in their friend group? I've literally only met them once.

"You're really here to make Nick feel better about being almost the same height as the shortest one" The way she said it so casually almost made me choke on my own saliva. It was so funny for no reason at all.

"Okay times up Wisteria" Nick grabs Wisteria by her waist and actually pulls her away from me. This was the best start to such a meet up. "I do not need her to feel better about my height"

"Sure you don't" Erin scoffs and began slowly walking to me.

I wasn't going to lie, I now understood why Nick was so scared of her. Just the way she looked at me sent chills down my spine. It was like she was already judging me from her height. All I'm hoping for is that it isn't a bad judgement.

"I've heard so much about you" She puts her arm on mine and I try my best to stay calm. It felt like I was meeting his family.

Well technically this was his second family but I felt like I was meeting his really overprotective older sister.

"Oh- Nick talks about me to you?" I nervously laugh at Erin who stood way taller than me in front.

"Actually no, Nick tells George and Clay about you and George tells me everything" Her look was so full of dominance that even I feel inferior to her.

"Oh, you're the one that got married recently?" Great job Daphne, pretend you don't know shit. "Congratulations!" I started to become more energetic to try and at least look entertaining to Erin and Erin only. I don't need to impress anyone else other than her.

"Thanks Daphne" She gives me a smile before moving over to sit on the couch next to Wisteria.

I walk over to Nick who was pouring drinks in the kitchen and decided to help him out. He looked at me confused on why I just randomly decide to help him out of no where.

"I'm scared of Erin don't ask" I cleared my throat as he starts laughing beside me.

I see his two friends who I was easily able to identify as Dream, or Clay, and George. They just casually walk in and look at their partners to make sure they were okay.

I'm starting to understand why Nick was so fed up with them.

As me and Nick finished getting drinks for everyone, we walked back over there to the living room and sat down. They only had a couch that 4 people could sit in and one chair which I assumed Nick sat at usually so I just sat down at the arm of the chair.

"OOH! CLAY!" Wisteria stands up from her place and runs up to Clay. George just kept laughing while Clay looked nervous.

"George quick, hide me" The tall man started going behind his significantly smaller friend which was actually pretty entertaining if you ask me.