040

"Daphne, marry me" Erin squeals, looking down at my outfit. "I swear, I love this new style"

"You're the only married person I know that flirts with others in front of their partner" I rolled my eyes to cover the fact that I totally wasn't flustered. "Also this is the father of my child, Kai"

"Oh damn, you're hot too"

"I'm the hotter best friend" Kai wraps their arm around my waist before making their way to the dining room. "I have never tried any of this"

"Those are literally the most basic food in America" Erin said, leaning against the dining table with her palms flat on the table. "And the cheapest"

"I was born and raised in Japan, obviously I don't eat this shit often" Kai retaliated, sitting on one of the chairs. "Who else are we waiting for?"

Coincidentally, knocking was heard from the front door as Kai said that.

"Clay and Wisteria" Erin turned on the main room lighting and made her way to the front door to welcome her brother and his girlfriend.

"You look ugly" Clay says upon seeing his sister in his best friends clothes.

"Fuck off, I look hot in this sweater and you know it" Erin scoffs, rolling her eyes while walking away to the kitchen.

"Daphne!" I hear Wisteria scream excitedly.

"Wisteria!" I ran up to her, engulfing her in a huge hug that I didn't even know I needed. "I missed you so much, you don't even understand"

"I missed you too! And who's this pretty person?" Wisteria asked, looking at Kai sitting in the dining table.

"I'm Kai, Daphne's hottest best friend and the obviously hotter friend compared to her" They introduced themself.

"Kai, fuck off. You can take Erin, Wisteria is mine and mine only" I say, pulling Wisteria closer to me.

"No, fuck you guys, she was mine first" Erin joins in, pulling Wisteria away from me.

"Right and she means nothing to me, her literal fucking boyfriend" Clay utters, still standing behind Wisteria. "Also love, sorry for swearing and that was sarcastic, I love you"

"Did you really need to clarify that?" Kai asked coldly.

"Yes and I'll tell you more about the interesting Wisteria while having dinner just don't question anything they say or do with and to her"

-

"Kaycee is the most annoying bitch in the world, he's gotten the worst downgrade ever and it's so funny" Erin laughs hysterically, holding the glass of wine in her hand. "Like I genuinely can't believe he replaced you with some plastic cunt"

"OH DUDE- I swear, I've had girls eye me so much that seem so much better than her. I wish I got with that one girl that was so into me in the bar I went to" My mind was way over the place with the amount of alcohol I had consumed.

Wisteria surprisingly also ended up drunk because she wanted to join in with Erin and I. Clay kept trying to tell her no, but she insisted and he couldn't control her.

"Clay's so handsome" Wisteria mutters, dragging her finger down her boyfriend's chest. "I can't believe he chose me out of all the pretty girls in the room"

"Wisteria, you're so silly! I'm taken already so he obviously won't choose me!" Erin giggles loudly.

"How about the fact I'm literally your brother and I don't want your ugly ass" The way Clay spoke to Erin always made me scared for him. I knew she wouldn't physically hurt him and they were siblings, but I fear she'd twist his nipples or something.