035

"So we'll be there next week for an entire week and we drink and get high!"

Erin's idea of fun really never changed since her high school years. I had the same idea of fun but Erin executed the plan better than me.

"Great so drugs and alcohol, sounds fun"

"That doesn't sound so good" Wisteria scrunches her nose in disgust "Clay told me not to do any of those"

"We are really bad influences to Wisteria" I laughed, popping a chip in my mouth "What are we gonna do here other than drink?"

"Club, drunk, skinny dip, everything we could do without men telling us what to do"

"We don't even tell you guys what to do. I follow whatever you tell me to do and Clay would rather die than make Wisteria uncomfortable for 1 second because of he told her to do something" George calls out from behind Erin "You tell me to do things more than I tell you to do things"

"Shut up George and also buy us dinner, I want pasta tonight"

"We already had pasta last night, let's get something else"
"But I want pasta"
"Then make pasta for yourself "
"Why don't you make it for us?"
"Because I don't want pasta and I don't know how to cook"
"Are you implying that just because I'm a woman, I know how to cook? We're in 2022, George"
"YOU TOOK COOKING CLASSES IN HIGH SCHOOL DUMBASS. AND YOU ALWAYS COOKED DINNER FOR CLAY WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER"
"Well yeah because I was raising him, I'm not raising you"
"Erin, you're cooking it for yourself, not for me"

At this point, Wisteria and I were used to Erin and George constantly bickering in the middle of the conversation. George would overhear Erin saying something, he would leave a sarcastic comment, then they do whatever you call the long ass argument over something.

And Erin is in the wrong 99% of the time, but women support women and she's hot so she gets my support.

"Fine, we're having pasta tonight. God damn it"

"Thank you! I love you" And even if she's wrong, she ends up getting her way anyways. "So where were we?"

"We go to California!" Wisteria cheers from her end "And cuddle!"

"That is the one suggestion of Wisteria's that I might actually consider" Erin gave Wisteria a thumbs up, making her clap her hands excitedly.

Wisteria has suggested many things. Things that someone would suggest to do in a 7 year old sleepover at your best friends house.

"Can we do tea parties?"
"No"
"Play board games?"
"No"
"How about watch cartoons?"
"I know you mean disney junior so no"
"Braid each other's hair?"
"No"
"Read books!"
"Is it sex?"
"Never mind..."

"Is George okay with you cuddling with other people?" Wisteria asked the brunette.

"He definitely is fine with it. My childhood best friend used to give me hickeys for fun and slap my ass in front of him in high school and he didn't even say anything about it"

"Damn and I couldn't even mention another guy's name in front of my high school boyfriend without him checking my phone" Ah yes trauma dumping with humor, good job Daph.

"George knows all my passwords and has access to everything but he chooses not to look at them for privacy reasons. He told me he trusts me enough not to do anything stupid and gives me my space when I need it" This is the same woman that wants to get away from said man for a week.

"Clay made all my passwords and has the login to all my socials because he made it so I don't think I have a choice"

Coincidentally, as we were talking about socials, I get a notification from Instagram saying Nick posted something on the private account only the both of us are in.