039

"KAEDE TAKAHASHI" I sprinted out of my bedroom and started knocking aggressively on Kai's bedroom door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" Kai opens the door, looking like they had just woken up.

"NICK FUCKING VIEWED MY INSTA STORY" I've said I was over him countless of times but only one thing was circling my head the moment I saw his user under the viewers of my insta story..

.. He unblocked me.

"Who the fuck checks their insta story viewers, you're pathetic. Now let me sleep" Kai slams the door into my face and as I start to walk away, Kai opens the door again and pulls me into their room. "NICK?? AS IN NICK NICK??"

I'm guessing they were half awake and had only processed the thing I said now.

"YES! I don't know when he unblocked me but I'm not blocked anymore" I didn't know if it was just instagram, and I'm not willing to check. I don't want to have to message him on discord to see if my messages send. If he wanted to talk to me, he would.

"Are you going back to him? You guys were cute, right person wrong time type of shit" Kai began to sit on the mattress laid on the floor and I follow them down. "You're single right?"

"Yes, I hate men and everyone in general"

"I'm an exception, right?"

"Fuck no, I hate you the most" Was the last thing I said before I practically threw myself to lie on their stomach. "Now what the fuck do I do?"

"Get back with him"

"If he really was craving for a relationship, then it's most likely he's in one right now" I started tapping my fingers on my phone anxiously, trying to think of I should message him or not.

"If he was in a relationship, would his girlfriend allow him to unblock someone he's liked in the past out of no where?" Kai pointed out.

Although they made sense, I was still trusting my gut on this one. I'm not risking anything. If I text him and he did have a girlfriend then it would just bring me into unwanted drama.

As I do every couple of days, I open my DMs to scroll through the hundreds of people chatting me because of something in my story or to just tell me they're a fan. I have some of my trusted mods scroll through my social media DMs and delete the creepy ones a lot.

I should really pay them for the amount of things they do for me at this point.

I answer to most of them with either a sarcastic reply or answered some of the questions they asked me if it wasn't too personal. And that's where I saw it.

-

Erin ☺️
@erinishot
--------------------

replied to your story
YOURE IN FL ALREADY??

DAPHNE WE SHOULD
MEET UP WITH WISTY

AND INVITE KAI TOO

-

The one thing that can connect me to Nick directly without it seeming like I want to see him again. I know I do but I can make up a reason saying I was there for Erin.

"Kai, wanna meet up with Erin and Wisteria?" I look up from my position to see Kai fast asleep once again "It's fucking 3 pm, are you kidding me?"

-

Erin ☺️
@erinishot
--------------------

OFC

YOU STILL HAVE MY NUMBER
RIGHT??