043

// alcohol, smoking,

The moment I heard knocking on the front door, I rushed to open it.

Nick was on the other side wearing the button up shirt he said he would wear along with pants. He almost always wears shorts so it was always such a weird thing to see him wear pants.

"Why- I- You're pretty"

"You've been on dates with me and somehow you're still acting like your going to prom with your high school crush or something"

"To be fair I've had a crush on you for months now and I'm finally going on a date with you again" He was so much more shy than his personality is around his friends.

I'm not sure if I brought it out of him or if he was always like that. Either way, I adore that little trait of his.

"Stop being all sappy and let's go" I grabbed his hand and led him to his car which was just in front of the driveway.

He did the usual things he would do for me like open the door for me and even put on my seatbelt for me. The little things he used to do for me.

"This is basically like a dinner bar so let's just order wings and drink as much as we can"

The vibe he was giving was a mix of date and friends. It was unusual for a date to be at a bar eating a shit ton of wings while drinking. It felt more like he wanted to have fun with me in the same way he'd have fun with his friends.

"And don't be all shy with me like you used to be. I've seen you eat an entire bucket of chicken on FT so eat as much as you want, just have fun" The way he looked at me really gave me such a blast from the past. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Also the fact that I could recognize every stare of his and its meanings while he can't even recognize what stare I'm doing is showing how much more these things mean to me than him.

"Good to know I like you more than you like me"

"Hey, do not underestimate how much you mean to me. I will spend hours talking about how much I want you to fuck the shit out of my ass with a dildo"

"What the fuck?" I look at him in shock, at the same time I was praying to god that I heard him correctly. "I mean pegging sounds fun"

"Right?? You girls get as much anal as the next gay man. I need to feel that shit as a straight man" The fact he wasn't even denying it made it so much funnier.

"I don't know how I'm going on a date with a man that just openly said he loved pegging" I scoffed, turning to look out the window.

"Come on, I'm irresistible" His egotistical laugh comes out. "You stay silent because you know I'm right"

"Fuck off, you're way too confident about yourself"

Even without music, the car ride was really entertaining. It was a long drive but the fact that we were making fun of each other the entire time filled the boring space.

I missed our constant bickering about random things and the loud laughter filling the car. I'm almost positive the people outside could already hear us from how loud we were being but I couldn't bring myself to care.

The things he does to me were impeccable. I'm not even denying my feelings for him anymore, I loved him. But I won't tell him that or it'd boost his ego. Most he knows was I liked him.

"We are here, this is the bar I went to every single night while you were gone and put the damn cigarette box away because I can see that shit from here"

"Oh fuck- I'm sorry" I didn't notice my purse was even open until he said that. Good thing we haven't exited the car yet.

"You said you'd quit" Nick sighed as he stopped the engine. "We were gonna cope together"