051

I woke up, feeling like I had the best sleep ever. I look around and I can see that I was still in Nick's room, but all alone. He wasn't in the room with me and I was still in bed.

I pick up my phone, that stayed in the bedside table, and tried turning it on.

"Shit" I whisper to myself, realizing my phone was dead. My legs felt sore from last night and I could barely move. "I'm gonna rip that fucking throat out"

I held onto anything I could to keep my stance. I limped my way over to the door and opened it to see Clay and Wisteria on the couch with their phones.

"Oh you're still here?" Clay looked almost surprised to see me exit his room. Was I not supposed to be here or something?

"Am I not supposed to be?"

"Nick left like an hour ago and I thought he was bringing you
home or something" Clay scratched the back of his neck. I don't blame him for being confused now.

"Any of you have an idea where Nick keeps his charger? My phones dead and I have no idea what time it is or if he messaged me or something" It was kind of embarrassing to ask his roommates about his things. Mostly because they probably respect his privacy enough not to enter his room unless told to do so and probably have zero idea where he places his charger.

"Uh sometimes it's plugged next to the outlet by the left side of his bed. If it's not there, it could be in one of the drawers" Clay informed me. Well I guess that was kind of helpful. "Beware he has a bunch of condoms and lube in there.. Pretty sure he also has breath mints and a whisk for hickey purposes along with foundation and powder that matched his skin tone"

I stood frozen staring at the two on the couch. That was surprisingly a lot of information for just asking where he kept his charger.

"Okay what the fuck?"

"In his defense, he had different girls every night even nights before exams and shi- ah- stuff. He needed to get rid of hickeys or else his scholarship could get affecte-"

"Yeah I've heard enough. I just wanted a charger" I cut him off and disappeared into the room, limping.

His room was really messy. Almost like a teenage boy's room that doesn't shower for weeks and hides socks under his bed so his mother wouldn't get mad at him. Although knowing Nick, the socks under his bed are probably as hard as a plate.

I pulled out the drawer in his night stand and was really shocked to see Clay's description completely false. There was nothing in the drawer except for a photo album with a photo on the cover. It looked old, like it had existed for more than a decade.

The photo on the cover had a childlike handwriting that said Everybody I love on the front. I couldn't help but smile looking at the colorful rainbow crayon writing on the custom cover. Each letter had a different color in no specific order.

A part of me irked, wanting to check if I was in this book. But reality hit me when I realized that this book was so old that it probably just had his family and maybe some friends he had when he was little.

Was I intended to see this book? What if he didn't want me to see it? I didn't want to break his trust my opening a book that was worth keeping for years. If it was pretty old and still in good shape, it meant that it means a lot to him and I didn't want to accidentally tear a page or damage it in any way.

But that was all that was in the drawer. No charger, no condoms, nothing. I closed the drawer disappointedly because that meant that I had to limp my way over to the other side of the bed to check if it was on the other bedside table.