028

Over the 30 days I was given to move out, I spent most of them packing up my thinks. I didn't know where to go because my priority was to get out. It did annoy both Nick and Dylan because I didn't choose, but my head was so jumbled with thoughts that I couldn't think properly.

As I was sealing the last of my kitchen things, I hear a knock on my door. I sighed, walking up to the front door and open it to find Dylan standing in front of the door.

"Dyl, when did you get here?"

"Really? I haven't seen you in years and the moment I do, you say 'Dyl, when did you get here?'" He mocked me with a high pitched voice. "Daffodil, hug me or I'm leaving to Cali without you"

"Hey, I haven't made my decision yet" I let out a light laugh, pulling him in for a hug.

He was taller than I remember. I remember him being just slightly taller than me when I last saw him but now he's almost a foot taller. So around 6' or 6'1.

"Why didn't you grow at all?"

"Fuck off" I didn't even bother letting him in, I just pulled his wrist inside so we didn't look stupid standing in the hallway. "What are you doing here though? Why are you here?"

"You need to make a decision. You have 10 days left and I'm staying with you until the end to help you with whatever you need"

"Well I think Nick is coming here in a bit as well so- Wait how the fuck do you know my address?" I turned to look at him and he just gave a smug smile.

"Your snap map, little shit"

"Wait I have you added on snapchat?" I ran into my room to quickly grab my phone and walked out, keeping my eyes on the device.

"I was your first snapchat friend, you were a lonely middle schooler"

He was right. He was the very first friend I had added on my snap. Also made me realize I didn't have Nick added. I haven't used this in a long time.

"I need to ask Nick for his snap, I haven't added him" I dropped down on the couch next to him, biting on my thumb "Do you think he'll kill me for not adding him earlier?"

"If he hurts you for that reason, I'm taking you away from him"

"If he hurts me for any reason, I'll let you take him away from me"

-

Nick 🐼

can i add u on snap

you had snap?

yes and i dont use it so i
forgot to add u

since when did u have
snap

since i was middle school now
gimme

ill give you my snapcode later
im like 5 minutes away from your
apartment now

dylan's here btw

WHAT

YOU KNOW BOOMER?

no who tf is that

i meant my brother

actually yk what maybe
i should go back

WHY

what if ur brother doesn't like me

he already doesn't so prove him
wrong