049

// drinking,

3rd person pov

Daphne entered the apartment once again with Nick's hand locked into hers. They had to pass by the living room according to Nick so they could arrive at the spare bedroom.

She hesitated, knowing that the moment Nick showed his face to Alex or Like, they'd pull him back in for another drink. Same goes with her except with Sylvee and Erin.

But as she was thinking of a solution, Erin comes out of the restroom.

"Fuck" Daphne whispers to herself. "Hi Erin"

"Daphne! Let's play spin the bottle!" As Daphne suspected, Erin pulled her in for another drink. "This time, we spin the bottle and you either kiss the person or take a shot!"

"Isn't George gonna think you're cheating on him if someone takes a picture of you kissing one of his friends?"

"Shhh don't tell anyone, but I'm using this an excuse to take
more shots" Erin giggles, barely being able to stand on her own. "COME ON!"

"Actually Erin, I-"

"LETS GOOO!" Nick detaches his hand from Daphne's and runs to the living room with Erin running behind him.

"For fuck sake" Daphne runs her hand down her face before following them to the living room.

Everyone was already in a circle on the floor with the bottle in the middle. Daphne assumed they were just waiting for Erin to come back from the bathroom before they could start the game.

"Daphne and Nick are joining!" Erin announces as everyone cheered.

The two sat next to their own friends, being separated from each other.

"Erin, be the first spin" Alex handed the empty bottle to Erin and she accepts it excitedly.

She spins the bottle and it lands on Sylvee.

"No offense Syl, but shot!"

"None taken bae, you're married" Sylvee hands her a shot glass with the alcohol inside of it. She watches as Erin takes it all in with one swallow.

"Okay Sylvia, your turn" Erin handed Sylvee the bottle and she places it in the middle of the circle. She spins it and it lands on Nick.

"Nick?" Sylvee looks over at him. "Do you wanna? I'll take a shot for you if you don't"

"Well-" Even drunk, Nick felt like it was wrong to kiss someone else. It wouldn't be cheating because they aren't together anyways, but it still made him think of how Daphne would feel if he did. "I'm taken"

His words brought a lot of attention to himself, a lot of people were shocked to hear he was. They all knew it was Daphne, but they knew that Nick was the type to not even care unless they were official. They were all intrigued to see him stop himself especially being given the chance to kiss someone.

But despite all the looks he received, the one he enjoyed best was the smile on Daphne's face when he didn't kiss Sylvee. It made his entire night.

"Okay Nick next!" Erin yelled, breaking the moment. She hands him the bottle and he immediately spins it.

The bottle lands on Wisteria and as his eyes travel around the circle to Wisteria, Clay pulls her closer to him.

"It's pointing at me!" Wisteria squeals excitedly, not exactly getting the game. "Does that mean I win?"

"Nick, I swear to god, you are not kissing Wisteria" Clay defended her. "She's literally clueless"

"Fine, I'm sorry Wisty, no bestie kisses" Nick rolled his eyes, taking a shot. "FUCKING HELL THAT FELT GOOD"