055

We arrived at my place and just as expected, boxes were up front in the living room.

"Jesus fuck, how much things did you get for your room?" Nick said, looking at the piles of boxes stacked on top of each other.

"I got some stuff for my bathroom too. I only have my bath products and towel there. No laundry basket or anything." Some of the boxes held make up organizers for my things and a mirror. I'd even bought a vanity for myself.

I felt something brush against my legs and I look down to see an orange cat. "Autumn!" I squeal, picking her up. Her paws rushed to my face, playing with it while I carried her. "Look, I brought your daddy home"

"I'm her daddy bitch" Kai suddenly goes down the stairs in their pajamas. They had their hair tied up in a ponytail and look like they haven't been out of bed in hours.

"No, you're the annoying sibling" Nick rolls his eyes while slowly stroking Autumn's head. "You guys wouldn't even have Autumn if it wasn't for me. I basically fucked Daphne for this thing"

I elbowed Nick in the stomach but he still seemed to not take the hint. Don't get me wrong, I will tell Kai about having sex with Nick but I didn't want them to know because Nick says it so proudly.

"I now pronounce Kai as Autumn's daddy." I wanted to see if I could get a reaction out of Nick.

If it wasn't obvious, Kai and Nick were always at each others throats because they want my attention. Kai always used the reason "She was mine first" while Nick used "She is mine now."

"You're gonna have to buy a new bed if you say something stupid one more time"

"Thats kinda hot. Never mind, Autumn's daddy is Nick again." I grabbed the cat out of Kai's hands and handed it over to Nick who cooed at the connection between him and the cat.

"Thats so unfair, you can get Daphne's attention with sex when I have a non-binussy and is asexual." Kai complained, wrapping their hands across their chest.

"What the fuck is non-binussy?"

"Its a non-binary pussy, please stop talking about it" I say to Nick with a very clear uncomfortable tone. "Anyways, we're going to fix my room. Kai, make sure Autumn doesn't die alright?"

"Yeah be the responsible older sibling while me and your mother have sex"

I wanted to punch that man into a wall and create a Nick shaped hole with how hard I punched him.

I groaned, grabbing Nick's hand and led him over to the boxes. I grabbed some of the lighter ones and left the heavier ones up for him to carry.

We slowly took our time to carry every single box to my bedroom one by one. Going up and down the stairs just to go up with even more weight, I just couldn't do it.

So I let Nick do it after my first box.

Nick enters the room with the eighth box. Meaning there were five boxes left downstairs.

"You son of a bitch. You're lucky you have a pretty face or else I would've made you do all of that."

"I love you too" I don't know how Ive become comfortable with saying those three words even as a jokes but it felt normal to say around Nick.

"Damn it" I watch his face turn red before he turns around to get more boxes.

I was being really helpful just laying in bed honestly. The mattress on the floor was so comfy so I can't imagine it being on a bed frame.

Nick's pov

I finish up with the last boxes and entered the room with a dramatic sigh. I expected Daphne to make some sort of joke about it until I saw her breathing heavily with her back turned to me on the mattress.