044

// Tw: drinking, drunk

3rd Person POV

"Okay Daph, slow down on the alcohol" Nick grabbed, what was probably the 6th bottle of beer, out of her hand. "Stop, I'm getting worried"

"What? I'm just drinking man. Don't be such a buzzkill" She slurs, trying to grab the bottle back from his hand. "Nick!"

"Okay, this is your last bottle" Nick handed it back to her, making her start chugging it all down.

Nick had drunk almost the same amount as her, but was heavyweight when it came to alcohol. Although he was impressed that she only started getting drunk at the 6th bottle. She had high alcohol tolerance, it's just that his was higher.

He took Daphne being drunk as a sign to stop drinking so she could at least get home safely. He couldn't care less if he was passed out at the bar, as long as Daphne got home without a single bruise.

"So there's this guy I really like.." Daphne starts off, twirling her hair as if she was talking to a friend about her high school crush. "But like he's always so assuming and I'm scared anything I do will jeopardize our relationship"

He won't deny that he didn't feel hurt, because he did. But then again, he didn't know who it was about so he just had to keep the conversation going for her to reveal who she was truly talking about.

"What do you mean assuming?"

"Like I wanted to take a break one time when we were together, and he took it as a sign to never contact me and even block me. He said it was his trauma response but I usually feel like it's my fault for taking a break" Daphne had a problem of venting when she was drunk. And it only started when she started drowning her problems with drinking.

"Daph, you're drunk. Can we not do this on our date?" With the very little information that Daphne gave, he was easily able to figure out who she was talking about. He didn't want to talk about it any longer knowing she didn't want him hearing about it if she still censors his name around him.

"Wanna make out?"

"You're drunk, I'm not kissing you like this" As much as Nick wanted to, he knew it was the right thing to do to decline every move she'd made on him. "Come on, I'll take you home"

"So we can hook up?"

"No" He sighed, moving next to her in her side of the booth. "I have to bring you home"

"If we aren't hooking up then I don't want to go home yet" Daphne shrugs her shoulders, turning away from him like a stubborn toddler. "I wanna stay here"

Nick thought about it for a second before deciding to give her what she wanted and went back to his side of the booth.

He quickly pulls out his phone and starts typing to his friends for help. He didn't know how to handle taking care of a drunk person.

-

Threesome 😍

clay is gay
wisteria wants ice cream

can you pick some up otw
here?

george has an ass
no go pick some up urself
bitch

clay is gay
i'm sure ur wife would love
how ur talking to her fav
brother like this

george has an ass
stfu

i'm at 7/11 what does she
want?

clay is gay
the ben and jerry's chocolate
brownie