006

"SAPNAP!" His friend yelled out

"HELLO THIS IS DAPHNE" Nick introduced me, still keeping his loud voice

"HELLO DAPHNE! I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YO-" He gets cut off with the discord notif that signifies that he left

"Oh.. He's disconnected" Nick said. "Pretty sure he'd come back in a bit" And with that, the call went into an awkward silence

"Damn, you talk so much about me?" I laughed while Nick stayed quiet. Way to make the call even more awkward than it already was.

Discord pinged again and I saw his friend enter the call once again. "Who kicked me from the call?"

"I didn't even touch my discord when you left" I told them, looking at my monitor that had discord popped up

"Punz, you just disconnected" I could see Nick's effort to try and cover up the fact that only he has the power to kick Punz out of the call. It's funny watching them argue.

"I have an ethernet cable asshole" His friend fired back "Anyways, my name is Punz in game but you can call me Luke or whatever"

"Okay.. Punz.." It felt weird saying a name that isn't Kai or Kaede. I was so used to just playing with them that it felt weird playing with other people. "Call me Daphne or Daffy, I don't mind either"

"Wait, Nick, can I invite Sylvee to join?" Punz asked. Who's Sylvee?

"Depends. Daphne, do you want a girl to join to make you more comfortable here or are you okay with just us three?" Nick asked me. Before I could answer him, he speaks again. "Wait but we'd need one more person to fill in if we're gonna comp"

"Daphne, do you wanna add someone?" Punz turned to me.

"Uh, let me check" I opened I message and quickly texted Kaede to see if they were awake. It was around 9 or 10 am for them and they sleep pretty late so it would be rare for them to be awake at this time.

-

Kaede 🐸

kai are you up?

no im asleep

okay have a good day

what do you want daphert

daphert?
anyways
can you play valorant rn?

yeah i can turn my pc on

GREAT
Im with Nick and 2 of his friends and we're gonna play comp

alr gimme 5 mins

-

"I invited my best friend and they'll be here in a bit" I set my phone down and saw the new player had joined the party.

"Add Sylvia to the call" Punz instructed. Soon, a user named Sylvee had joined the discord call.

"Hello! Who's LaffyDaffy?" Her high pitched voice asked. She sounds sweet but I'm assuming she just sounds sweet because of the fact she's friends with Nick and Punz.

"This is my friend Daphne. Daphne, this is Sylvee" Nick introduced us both.

"Hello, nice to meet you! You can call me Daphne or Daffy, I don't mind either" I started to get nervous because of a presence of another girl. I don't know why but girls made me very nervous.