021

We started playing on the ps4 Nick owned. We were playing Mario Kart and I won every single game against him.

"I WIN! YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME" I celebrated, pointing my fingers at how Nick placed right below me.

"YOU GOT LUCKY" Nick shouts loudly at my face.

"SUCK MY DICK DIPSHIT" I gave him the middle finger while jumping happily in my place.

Without any warning, I just see Nick charge and me and throw me over his shoulder while running around his apartment.

"NICK PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKER" I started pulling on the back of his shirt while he runs back to the chair and places me down. "The fuck was that for?"

At that moment, Nick and I started laughing historically on the chair while everyone just watched us go insane.

"I like her" Erin says to George as Nick and I redeem ourselves from laughing so hard "I'd love her as a friend"

"You're gonna fall for every girl either Nick or Clay go out with" George rolls his eyes as he shifts slowly in his seat "You're married now by the way"

Either Nick or Clay go out with?

"It would be nice to feel eating pussy instead of watching a man submit to me"

George looked so offended that I tried to hold in my laughter. I glanced over at Nick and he looked back at
me. He was also holding in his laugh. We both start silently laughing and hitting each other in the process.

Erin tried to prove George did submit to her by ordering him to do the most simple tasks and do everything for her. It only led to Nick falling off the side of his chair and pulling me down with him from laughing so hard.

I swear it's not even that funny, Nick was the reason I was laughing.

"What? Why is Daphne and Nick lying down on the floor?" George looked down at me and Nick confused.

I tried to get up but Nick uses my chest as a support for himself and pushes me back down onto the floor.

"You little bitch, help me up" I put my arm up as he just looks down on me lying on the floor "Nick if you don't let me up, I will block your number and never talk to you again"

"Oh you're such an asshole" He reached for my hand and pulled me up. He put his hands on my waist, guiding me to sit next to him on the chair that I didn't even know be both fit in.

"I'm the asshole? you stepped on my boobs"

"What boobs? You have none" I gasp at his words while he sassed, flipping his non existent long hair "I said what I said"

"Your penis is just as short as you"

"UGH?!?" He gasps dramatically, the same way I did before. I was really sensing he was just mocking me. "YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH"

"Why's everyone still looking at me? What'd I do?" George cluelessly looked around and everyone indeed was staring at him.

"Well you see George, you did everything Erin said. Basically Erin wears the pants in the relationship" I thrusted my tongue into my cheek to try and cover up the fact I was still laughing at the way Nick pulled me down on the floor with him a while ago. It just wasn't leaving my head.

"Yeah, every duo is different," Nick clears his throat before explaining "Erin wears the pants in the relationship, I wear the pants in me and Daphne's friendship-"

"Fuck off asshole, I wear the pants" I said to him smugly.

He gives me a death stare right in the eyes while trying to think of what to say next.