047

My eyes barely open at the bright beam of light coming from our windows. I could feel myself in such a comfortable position but I didn't know what exactly that position was.

My arms and legs were wide open but I could feel something heavy on top of my leg. I was barely even awake when I felt something push my face to knock me into my senses.

My initial reaction was to groan and push whatever pushed me back. But that ended with a groan coming from beside me and doing the same thing. The loop happened over and over again before the hand finally pushed me off the bed.

"Why the fuck are you guys yelling at each other?" Kai says by the doorframe with a mug in their hand.

"She keeps pushing my hand"
"HE PUSHED MY FACE"

"Okay to be fair, Daphne you were on top of him like the entire night so give him a break" They laughed, walking away from the living room. "I'm gonna go play uno with Sylvee if you need me"

I was still sat on the floor and Nick was laying comfortably on the sofa bed. Despite being pushed off the bed and smacked harshly in the face, I gotta say that sleeping next to him was really comfortable. Maybe not next to him but sleeping on him was really comfortable.

"Get off the floor, idiot" Nick mutters. His eyes were still closed but I guess he opened them and just saw me sat on the floor. "Get back in here"

I got up, patting myself down before going back in. He gladly accepted me and wrapped his hands around my torso before going back to sleep.

I wasn't tired anymore because the impact my body had to the floor really woke me up faster than any of my alarms. I just grabbed my phone went through messages and some socials.

-

Erin 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

HOWS UR DATE WITH
NICK??

OH SHIT ITS 4 AM AND
CLAY SAID HE ISNT HOME
YET

OH DANG ARE YOU GUYS
FUCKING??

MBMB DONT ANSWER THAT

IM SO PROUD OF YOU 😍

okay i should really stop texting
you at 4 in the morning expecting
a response

OKAY ITS 9 AM AND ARE U AWAKE

damn u aren't?

HELLO ITS 10 AM AND
IM BARELY AWAKE

DAPHNE HOWS UR DATE

GOOD

HE SLEPT IN THE LIVING
ROOM WITH ME AND PUSHED
ME OFF THE BED

BRO 😭

wish i was joking 💀

what are u guys doing rn

he called me an idiot for sitting on the
floor after he pushed me and so i went
back next to him

now he's just asleep again while cuddling
me

dude i remember my first
date with george

he was so scared to even
hold me like he's never
held a woman before

it was like after prom and
he stayed at my house bc
his mom would be mad about
him passing his curfew anyways

tbh george does look like he's never
touched a woman before you