030

"I'm saying we should stop the thing we have at the moment and give me some time to mentally prepare myself for it because this would probably work out for you, but not for me"

I don't know if I had made the biggest mistake of my life or saved myself from the biggest mistake of my life.

Nick and I haven't spoken in days since then. I didn't tell anyone and it didn't seem like Nick did as well.

Kai and Dylan suspect something but nothing had been confirmed or denied. Sylvee and Punz still reach out to me like I didn't just tell their friend that I didn't want to be with him as of the moment.

Wisteria somehow got my number and had been texting me every single detail of her life. Erin got my number from Wisteria and also ended up texting me asking why Nick was no longer talking about me.

I felt like I had broken up with the sweetest boy ever after being 'in a relationship' with him for almost a month. Even when I was technically not even with him.

"Daph, come on. Our plane is leaving in 2 hours" I hear a knock come from my bedroom door.

I wouldn't even be able to call it my bedroom. It literally had just a mattress on the floor since my bed frame was being moved to California.

-

Wisteria

we're waiting for u at the
airport before you leave :D

who's with you rn?

nick said he wasn't feeling
well so sorry he couldn't
come :(

but i'm with george, erin and
clay!

peaches and patches are here
to say good bye too :]

-

Wisteria had my whole heart. Knowing her story and what she's been through, she would forever hold a special place in my heart.

"Daphne" I hear Dylan call from behind my door once more. "Let's go already"

I let out a sigh, picking up my suitcases and backpacks with my clothes. Dylan got 2 of my bags and I held my backpack behind me.

As I reach the front door, I look back at the empty apartment. It was a place I'd lived in for over a year now and I haven't seen it look so empty since I first moved in.

"Oh.. You're moving?" A woman's voice rings from behind me.

I turn around and see Siren standing with groceries.

"Yeah.. Apparently my one singular apartment had a different owner compared to the other apartments in this complex and they evicted me" I gave a warm smile to Siren, locking up my apartment door.

"That sucks. Now I won't have a cool neighbor girl that would be yelling their lungs out at 4 in the morning playing video games" Siren jokes, giving us both the chance to erupt in laughter

"Be sure to help your next neighbor put their boxes in like I helped you"

"Oh I definitely will"

Siren and I hugged, even if we weren't that close anyway. She was still a good neighbor.

"I guess I'll see you around" I waved at Siren as I walk down the stairs, following Dylan.

Sometimes I couldn't believe that Nick's friends were there waiting for me but not Nick himself. After the dinner, I wanted desperately to just see him one last time before I left to go to California.