026

"Wait what was the other option?"

"What do you mean?" Nick and I were on our phones just on our bed. We weren't even hiding the fact that we were aggressively texting our best friends.

"Like you said you either move to California or something else. What was the something else?"

"I would figure out how to stay here for you" Even when I know how he feels about me, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed talking about it.

He started giggling in his place, poking my sides to try and tickle me. I hate that it was working.

"You are so whipped"

"Well, looks like I'm moving to California with my brother then" I said sarcastically.

"I will kidnap you if that's what it takes for you to stay in Florida"

"I can beat your ass if I wanted to" I silently mumble to myself. I knew he heard it, seeing his smirk from my peripheral vision.

"Do you want me to throw you off the bed again?"

"Fuck off" I slapped his chest with the back of my hand and he looks at me offended.

"I feel so hurt right now. You hit me" He grabs his chest as he fake cried in his spot "Daphne, kiss me again because you hurt me"

"You're such an idiot. You have to earn my lips now, I'm not giving them away for free" I got up from the bed and started to walk up to my closet "Let's go out for lunch"

"Yes, let's go on a lunch date and I'll pay for your meal"

"No, we can split the bill" I pulled out a random top from my closet and paired it up with shorts "Is this outfit okay?"

"Wear whatever you want but expect me to take random pictures of you" He didn't even look up from his phone to see what I was holding up.

"You're not even looking dimwit, I could've asked if I could wear a maid dress and you wouldn't know" I dropped the clothes on the bed and went over to the shelf of shoes I had.

"You should do a maid dress stream and I'm seated next to you or something"

"I'm not wearing a maid dress on stream" I picked out boots that I had deep within the shelf that would look good matching with the outfit I had "Okay, I'm gonna get ready now. Don't do anything stupid in my room"

"What the hell would I do?"

"I don't know just don't be stupid. I'll be back in literally less than 30 minutes" I grabbed my clothes and exited the room to go to the bathroom.

Him being over made my shower time go from 2 hours to just 15 minutes. I tried to be in a hurry so we wouldn't have any delays at all.

It took me 5 minutes to blow dry my hair until it started to become dry. I put the clothes on and made my way back to the bedroom fully dressed already.

"Daphne" He called as I made my way over to my dresser to do my make up "Daphneee"

I felt like now that we've been honest with our feelings, we've grown so much closer than I thought. We've been going at it like we were tearing each other apart with jokes and just somehow get attached to each other in general.

"What?" I looked to my side to see him on my desk chair, rolling the wheels towards me.

"Does your pussy throb when you see me?"

"What the fuck? No? Why would it throb?"

"Because Kai said you agreed to a tweet that said 'if my coochie don't throb when I see you, you aren't the one' and now I don't think I'm the one" He sounded like such an innocent child until your brain processes the words that spilled out of his mouth.