033

I don't know how and I don't know why the conversation went from me and Nick to George calling Clay because Erin made her cry.

"I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm gonna defend you from people that want to hurt you!" Erin pushed her phone to George and I could just see the irritation on his face while Erin was trying to calm Wisteria down.

"People want to hurt me?"

"Okay you know what, let's bring Wisteria home. Clay knows how to handle this" George throws the phone on the bed and I can't see anything.

Although I am pretty sure they all exited the room because their voices started to fade and so did Wisteria's small sobs.

I ended the call and decided to call Nick. Clay was in the room with him I'm pretty sure so I could just talk to him with Nick's phone since I didn't really have his number.

Nick answered pretty quickly and he sounded so heartbroken and sad. I wonder what they were talking about that made him sound so upset.

"Daphne?"

"Pass the phone to Clay, I need to talk to him"

"Oh.. okay"
"What'd you say to him, he's about to cry?"

"What? Nothing, just said I needed to talk to you" I was confused by what he meant since the moment Nick answered the phone, already sounded like he was about to cry. "On the topic of crying, Erin and Wisteria cry and so now George is dragging her to your place, just a heads up"

"Erin made who cry?"

"Wisteria whatever her last name is. George is gonna give you an earful and I'm gonna finish my dinner. Good night again"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP- DAPHN-"

I ended the call and dropped my phone down next to me  with a grin on my face. Erin's a good friend to me now so she'd most likely tell me what happened between her and Clay.

Clay, a man who'd fight anyone that makes Wisteria feel even the slightest discomfort, and Erin, his sister that trained him how to do all of those and is genuinely the most powerful human being I've ever seen. Who'd win in the fight? I have no clue.

But knowing Erin, she'd break his ego down.

That was for the first night in California. I stayed in my room most days until my furniture arrived. Most of them were cramped into my room to the point my entire room looked like a mini apartment already. 

My computer was pushed into one corner and my bed was right next to my desk. I set up everything in this room while my dumbass brother just opened boxes without permission.

"Daph, I found this box" Dylan enters my room holding a small black box which I had recognized almost immediately "Do you know what is inside of it?"

"Yes, smartass, I packed it" I walked up to him to hopefully get the box but he used his height against me and just held it above his head "DYLAN"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SEX TOYS ALREADY??"

"SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE BOX"

"YOU'RE LITERALLY A CHILD"

"I'M 19 AND I HAVE MY REASONS" He did end up giving it to me but I don't think Dylan would ever see me the same after that.

"Bro has handcuffs and a fucking chain man. Dildos and vibrators would've been more understandable"

"FUCK OFF" I shoved the box on my bed and went back to the closet where I unpacked my clothes. "I forgot I even had that" I whisper to myself, looking back at the box.