Confessing (anne x reader ❤️ 💞)

This is kind of romantic and platonic??? The point of view is that Anne has a huge crush on you and plans on confessing but you accidentally confess your feelings first. Also I will use they/them pronouns for this chapter

Enjoy!!

Another boring day of school. You wake up in your bed to see Anne on the floor. "Anne!! How did you fall from my bed?" You say. Anne wakes up and exclaims, "uhhh Idk, but your bed is sure comfy." Right you guys had a sleepover and plan to go to school together.

"Well you need to get up, we need to get ready for school." "But y/n!!! I don't wanna go." Anne says. "Too bad too sad, we need to go." You say. You go to a different room to change and then explodes into a red face, flustered from Anne being cute.

"God why is she so cute." You say in your mind. "I really hope she likes me too. What the heck, she might like marcy or Sasha, their like more cooler than me."

Annes pov

"I'm gonna go to another room so I can change, you should get ready also." Y/n says. Once they go out of the room I explode into a mess. "Gosh their so cute and cool. Should I confess to them later?" I say in my mind. "Nah I shouldn't, they probably like someone else."

I start getting ready for school and can't stop thinking of one thing. Confessing. I mean should I? I don't know.

Y/n's pov

I wait for Anne at the front door until I see her stumbling down the stairs. Cute. Wait what am I saying!? I get knocked out of my thoughts and see Anne trying to get my attention.

"Hellooooo???" Anne says for the 4th time. "Sorry! I was thinking of something." I say. "Okay?" Anne replies. "Let's walk to school, it isn't that far from your house." "Sure!" I say. I say goodbye to my mom and we start walking in silence.

"Gosh this is so awkward." I say out loud while thinking. "Yeah it kinda is." Anne says. Did I just say that out loud!? I'm so dumb. "Say, do you wanna go to the playground we always go to when we were little?" She asks. "Sure! I say."

When I was about to say something else we're already at school. We split paths and we start the boring school day.

Anne pov

After I ask them if we could go to the playground I jump in excitement because they said yes in my mind. But in a flash we're already at school. That was a fast walk.

We spilt ways and I already start missing them. Should I confess to them after school?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Should there be a 2nd part?

479 words