Please luz.. (luz x witch reader 💞💔✨)

Angst.

————————————————————————
Plot: you and the group was stuck in the human realm for about 6 months, waiting for anything to happen. (Hint something did happen 🤫🤫)

Your pov (your writing in your dairy)

It's been a few months since me, luz, willow, Gus, and hunter got teleported into the human realm. And i gotta say, Luz's world is quite different from our world. There's so many humans here!! New stuff to learn, and learn more what Luz likes!!

But I'm worrying about one thing, when will we or like I go back to the boiling isles? I miss my family, and i feel like I don't fit in here because I don't understand anything here. I know a bunch of stuff in the boiling isles, but I just feel dumb here.

This is it for now dairy!! See ya next time!!

-random date

Third person pov

The group except y/n was hanging out outside, playing summer games to let time past. All was fun and games until willow heard something. "Hey guys do you hear that?" Willow asked. "No I don't hear anything." "Me either." Luz says. "What does it sound like?" Gus asks.

"It sounds like something opening.." willow says. After a few seconds the portal door appears right infront of them and eda, Raine, and king come out of it. "Eda!! King!!" Luz melts down and tackles them to the floor. "Luz!! We've missed you so much!!" Eda says.

"Yeah!! I couldn't wait a day longer to see you again!!" King says. "You guys can finally come back home with us again!! Pack your stuff and we'll catch you up on everything!!" "You better hurry, we only put in little titan blood into the portal, we have a short period of them before the portal disappears." Eda and Raine says. All of the group says okay and goes in to pack, Luz goes in too, but doesn't pack her stuff..

"Y/n!!" "Hm?" You turn to see the whole group with joy. "What's happening?" "We can finally go home!! Eda, Raine, and king arrived from the portal door and here to pick us up!!" Gus exclaims. "Cmon!! Let's pack our stuff!!" Hunter says. "Oh!! Okay!!" You say happily.

In the middle of packing...

You were packing your stuff until you see your girlfriend, Luz. "Luz!! Did you hear we can finally go home!!" You exclaim. "Oh uh yeah I'm so excited.." Luz sighs. "What's wrong?" "Nothing!! Everything's fine, meet you outside yeah?" Luz says. "Uh okay!! See you outside!!" You say while Luz pecks you on the cheek.

Time skip after you guys finished packing!!

"Thank you so much for taking the kids in!! Couldn't thank you again!!" Eda smiles while talking with camila. "Oh no its no problem!! Thank you also for taking Luz in while I was gone!!" Camila smiles. Luz looks at everybody and sighs in sadness.

"Okay everyone!! Time to go back!!" "Yay!! I cant wait to see my parents again!!" "Me too!!" Gus and willow say. All of you guys including Luz walk to portal. But then, Luz stops in their tracks. "Luz?" You turn around. "Aren't you coming too?" You add.

"I can't..." Luz says while looking up at you, in the tears. Everyone turns around and looks at you and Luz. "But Luz!! Don't you wanna come with us?" Eda and king complain. "I can't guys... the boiling isles isn't my real home.. the human realm is... I'm sorry.. I can't come.." Luz cries.

"Luz!! You have to come with us!! I cant handle my life without you!!" You cry while tears form in your eyes. You drop your luggage and hug Luz. "Please honey, come with us." You sob. "I'm sorry mi amor, but the boiling isles isn't my home, it's yours." Luz says while caressing your hand.

"Please, we can find out a way to-" "Y/n, I need you to listen to me. Please go back to the boiling isles. It's your home, here is my home. I'll try to keep in touch with you okay?" Luz says. "Okay, I love you so much Luz." You sniffle. "I love you too y/n." She smiles while letting go of your hand. "We need to go right now kid, the portals glitching. Kids get in!!" Eda says.

You start to sob even more and start walking to portal with your luggage. At the final step, you look back to see Luz crying as hard as you are. You couldn't hold it in but run to Luz and kiss them on the lips. Luz was surprised but accepts it. It continued for a few seconds and then you let go. "Goodbye Luz, I'll miss you, and please.. don't forget I love you forever." "I'll miss you too, and I love you to the moon and back." Luz smiles.

You smile back and walk to the portal. And turn around one last time and smile wholesomely. You then turn back around and jump into the portal, about to disappear. "Goodbye Luz.." you mumble. The portal then disappears into thin air.

....

You wake up, sitting straight up in bed in sweat. You just had a nightmare. You sigh in happiness that it was just a nightmare. You look down to see your adorable girlfriend cuddling your lower waist mumbling sweet nothings. "Y/n?" Luz says while starting to get up. "What happened? Why are you still awake?"

"I just had a nightmare.." you say. "Have you been crying?" Luz says while wiping them away. "Tell me about your dream love, I'm worried." She says. "It's just that, I had a- a dre- dream about leaving you.. that me and the group went back to the boiling isles while you stayed here." You crack while tears roll down your eyes.

"Oh baby, I'm not leaving you. If it does happen, I'll try to find a way to visit you sometime." She smiles. "Thank you Luz, your the most amazing girlfriend I could've ever have." You smile. "Of course, let's go back to sleep now?" "Yes, of course." You smile back.
You and Luz fell back asleep cuddling in your original spots.

But this time, holding your hand firmly, not too hard or loose.

AGHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE STORIES ANGST TO FLUFF!! I liked writing this story bc it was actually from a theory I had, also based on a tiktok I found!! Also this was rushed bc I originally wanted to write something else after this but I feel really sleepy. 😭😭😭😰
Anyway, hoped you enjoyed!!!

1093 words