Sleepover (teen Raine x reader 💞✨) 6.9k read special!!

Hey!!! This story will take place when like Raine is a teen.
Anyway hope you enjoy!

————————————————————————
Plot: figure out yourself 🤭

You walk with Raine towards Odalias house, silently. It was almost sunset. "Why did we even get invited to this sleepover?" "I don't know, hopefully it goes okay." Raine responds. "At least we have each other!" Raine smiles while taking your hand.

"Now cmon, don't wanna be late!" They add, while they take you're wrist and start running towards the big mansion. You immediately blush in shades but hide it. You both now stopped in-front of the gate of the huge mansion.

"This is we're Odalia lives?" "Yeah I guess so, no wonders she's yk." Raine giggles. "You guys are here!!" "Finally." Odalia and Darius say. "Where's alador?" You ask. "He went to examine a weird butterfly or whatever, come inside!! Put your stuff somewhere." Odalia says.

You and Raine then walk in with Darius and Odalia. "How do your parents afford such a big place??" You ask. "They have a business." She reply's. "Cute pajamas." Raine giggles; laughs at Darius. "Listen I didn't have a choice wearing these because of my mom." He sighs.

All of you guys laugh until Odalias mom comes towards you guys. "What are you guys still doing in your uniforms? Go change!! Also you all will be sleeping in our guest room. (which is quite big) unfortunately that stupid mail man only delivered four mattresses.." she says while mumbling the last part.

"Does that mean two of us have to sleep in the same bed?" Alador asks. "Yes??" She says. "Last one to call dibs on a mattress has to sleep with someone!!" Odalia says while running towards the guest room. Darius, Raine, and alador do the same thing, while you run to the bathroom.

Once you reached the guest room, all of them claimed their own mattresses. "Lmfao y/n has to share a mattress with someone!!" Darius says. "Says the one wearing unicorn pajamas, plus I needed to use the bathroom!!" You add. "Hey!! Uh anyway how to we decide?" Darius adds.

"Let the random choosing app decide." Odalia says while pulling out their scroll. Odalia then makes the wheel. Definitely not putting Raine as two choices. "Okay!! Lets see what it picks." The wheel then picks Raine. "What!?" You and Raine both say.

"Oooooooo Raine and Y/n sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-" Darius says but got stopped by Raine. "But anyway, I don't mind sharing a bed with my bff." They smile. "Uh yeah!! As best friends!!" You smile awkwardly. "Yeahhh we definitely believe you." Alador says.

"Anyway, change in your pajamas guys!! It's like 8pm." Odalia says. "Okay!! I'll go." Raine says while grabbing their pjs and going to the bathroom. Once Raine was gone, all of them turned to you. "y/n do you like Raine?" They all ask. "We're dying to know." They add.

"Uhhhhhh, maybe?" "Oh my goshhh!!! Well definitely help." They squeal. You blush uncontrollably until Raine comes back dressed in their pjs. (A shirt and baggy pants) "your turn y/n!!" Raine adds while passing your bag.

"Okay!!" You say while walking out of the room. "Okay so like, do you like y/n??" Alador asks. "What!? As a crush?" "Yeah dude." Darius says. "Uhhhm maybe?" they whisper, blushing in different shades of red. Alador and Darius give the que saying Raine likes y/n back.

"Yess! You guys are like so cute together." Odalia says. You come back into the room and say, "what you guys talking about?" (Your wearing a oversized shirt with shorts you can change it if you want) "Nothing!!" Raine shouts while falling off the chair they were sitting in. "Uhm okay?" You say. You all finish changing in your pajamas and play a round of truth or dare. 😈😈

"Okay!! We got the snacks and stuff so let's get started!! Darius truth or dare?" You ask. "Truth!" You pick up a card and say, "Is your crush here rn?" "Yes." He says. All of you guys gasp. "Okay uhhh alador truth or dare?" "Uhhh dare." He says. "I dare you to spill your feelings to your crush." Darius said. "No." Alador says. "Come on!!!" You all groan.

You all play and take turns of truth or dare until it was Odalia's turn..

"Finally my turn!! Raine, truth or dare?" "Hmmm I'll pick dare this time!!" They exclaim. "Oooh this is a good one. I dare you to do that trending pocky challenge with y/n!!" Odalia squeals while passing the pocky to Raine.

"What??? Right here? Right now?" They say. "You can do it in a separate room if you want." Alador says. "Alador!!" Darius hisses. "Whatever" he adds. "Okay uh, y/n lets go." They say while grabbing your wrist.

"Wait wdym by that- ooooo you mean by that." You say while you were being dragged. Once you were dragged into the other room you just sat there with Raine in silence. "Soooo.. what's this pocky challenge thing?" You ask.

"It's basically a trend where two eat either end and try to get to the middle without kissing.." they say. "What." You gasp. "Ik Ik but lets get this over with yk?" "Yeah." You say. "Which flavor? Strawberry, chocolate-" "whatever you like!" You smile.

Raine blushes at the scene and says, "strawberry it is then. You wanna start on biscuit side or chocolate?" "Mmm chocolate." "Okay.." you both start munching the pocky until it reached the very middle. You guys just stayed in that position for a while until someone 😨 pushed Raine and you guys yk. 🤭🤭

"Ahhhh that was so cute!!" Odalia says while stops her scroll from recording. "You we're recording!?" You exclaim. "Raine just passed out." Alador said. Everyone looked down and see Raine completely passed out, blushing in all sorts of red. "I told you they really liked
y/n." Odalia said.

"Wait what??" "Basically we asked both of you guys if you guys liked each other and you do." Alador said. "Yeah!!" Darius said. "Well what do we do with Raine? There completely passed out." You say. "Yeah, cause they were kissed by their crushhh." Darius mentions.

"Shut up!! But actually what do we do?" "Wdym we? You carry them back to the room." Odalia says. "I'm not strong." ☹️ "just try!!" She adds. You scoop up Raine (like in that one ep in toh season 1) and carry Raine to the room again.

"I really hope their not dead." Darius says. "Yeah ig y/n is too pretty for them!" Odalia adds. "Hey don't say that!!" You exclaim. After some time Raine finally woke up and looked around. "What happened?" "You passed out right after y/n kissed you." Alador says. Raine immediately passed out again but with a bloody nose. "Cmon!!" You slap your face.

Time skip when you guys need to sleep!

12:00am

"Okay guys!! I think we take it in for the night. Plus I keep dying in this game." "But we just got startedddd." Darius says. "We have been playing for three hours already darius." "Okay okay fine!!" He says. All of you get into bed and start sleeping. Expect for you, Raine was already asleep and facing the other way while you were on your scroll.

2:00am

You have been on your scroll for now two hours and your getting tired. But you really wanna finish this video. While you watch it, Raine turned around and snaked their arms around your waist, putting their chin on the crook of your neck. (Y'all are spooning rn if that makes sense; a type of way to cuddle)

You immediately blush and froze in your position. Was Raine awake? This is not what Raine usually do. "What are you doing still awake?" "Sorry couldn't sleep." You lie. "Don't lie Ik you've been awake this whole time, you usually do that." They giggle.

"Go to sleepppp." "Why?" You ask. "Mmmmmmm idk so maybe we could cuddle?" They mumble."Okayy hold on. Let me just put my scroll away." You put your scroll away and face Raine. "Your so cute without your glasses!!" You say while cupping their cheeks, kissing their forehead.

"Don't pass out this time k?" "I won't I promise haha. Lets go to sleep now yeah?" They say. "Yeah, goodnight Raine, love you." "Love you too." They say while pecking your cheek. You guys soon fall asleep, Raines arms around your waist and chin on the crook of your neck.

While for you, you turned around and was hugging a pillow." (Orginally I was gonna put you hugging their chest and chin on the crook of the neck) Unfortunately, Odalia was taking a whole photo shoot of you guys in the morning while you and Raine were still sleeping. 🫢

Please I spent 4-5 hours writing this 😰😰 it is 3am in the morning now so I'm going to sleep. Please let me know if I made any mistakes and hoped you enjoyed the first special!!

1512 words