Off the edge sasha (marcy x reader 💞❤️)

Heheheheh.

————————————————————————
Plot : Marcy, a new student at your middle school gets bullied by Sasha. Your girlfriend 😨😰

It was a normal day at saint james middle school. You just minding your business and just trying to done with the day today and Sasha literally bullying anyone. You don't know why you were dating Sasha but you were. You and Sasha always hang out after school, breaks, and lunch. But it all changed when marcy came.

The class before lunch break..

You and Anne walk to class together talking about stuff. "Hey y/n, have you thought about your decision on yk." "Anne, I don't know, what if Sasha bully's me after." You say overwhelmingly. "Don't worry, I won't allow that. I'll protect you!!" Anne says boldly. "Hey anneee and babeee, what we talking about?" Sasha appears.

"Nothing, don't worry about it sash, wanna get to class?" You say. "Ofc girly!! See you Anne!!" Sasha says while taking your hand. You both enter and sit down at your assigned seats. (You both don't sit next to each other) the teacher comes in with someone unfamiliar. A girl from an unknown state. "Class, I'd like to welcome marcy wu to the advanced ELA class. Please treat her nicely. Would someone like to be her guide today?" She asks

Everyone except you raise your hand to volunteer. (Because you weren't paying attention 😭😭😭 "Hmmm, what about you  y/n?" The teacher says. "Hm? Oh yeah sure!! You can sit over here!!" You say to Marcy tapping the seat next to you. Obviously Sasha gets jealous over this and targets marcy as her next target to bully.

You and Marcy talk for bit, and you guys had a lot in common!! To be honest, you and Marcy got along more than when your with Sasha. Sasha gets even more mad but scoffs and flips her hair. She then thought of an idea and smirks. "Miss whatever, may we switch groups for this project? I'm feeling left out here." Sash pleads.

"Oh uhm sure!! Marcy and (random dude) swap places!!" She says. You frown under your mask (if you still wear masks in public.) because you actually liked talking with Marcy; liked her company. You and your group finish the project early and y'all just chill and mind your own business. You doodle on your notebook until you hear a conversation and decide to eavesdrop on it.

"My dad is actually special Sasha.." marcy says uncomfortably. "Oh really? I don't think this project isn't about your "awesome dad." I even bet your dad is pretty old if I don't say so myself." Sasha and her minions laugh. "Plus, I don't think Ms. whatever think that is historical huh? Your sooo Pathetic." She giggles.

You see marcy on the verge of crying and plus, you had enough. "That's enough Sasha." You stand up, slamming your hands on the table.

IM MAKING A PART TWO RN DW 😭😭😨🥰😈🫵

490 words