Where are you? (Yandere anne x reader 💞)

Requested by anonymous
!!WARNING this story includes weapons and threats and stuff. So if you don't like that I recommend skipping this chapter!!
Also uh warning sorry if this is cringe 😭😭
————————————————————————
Plot : you run away and hide from your crazy admirer; girlfriend or ex idk 😭😭

"Y/n, open the door, don't want to get hurt Hm?~" Anne says for the fourth time. "Leave me alone!! How did you find where I live!!" You exclaim. "Open the door y/n, you don't want to make me mad." Anne says in a pissed tone.

"Leave me alone!! Y-you crazy admirer!!" You scream while holding the door closed. "Alright y/n your making mad. I'm going in by force." They while grabbing a kitchen knife and stabbing the door. God you are so lucky your only holding it by the hands. You decide to try to break the window, it was the only choice.

"Y/nnn~" she giggles. You break open the window and jump out of it. "Your making this harder than I thought y/n!!" Anne yells from the window. You run to whatever and text Sasha.

9:43pm

Y/n
Sasha, I need your help, please text back

Sasha
Sure!! Wait, what's happening? Is Anne going psycho again?

Y/n
Uhm yes!! She's going psycho again, but this time she has a knife!! Please let me hide at your place!!

Sasha
The thing is, I'm not home rn, either are my parents

Y/n
Sasha! This is an emergency!!

Sasha
Fine fine!! House key is under the welcome rug.

Y/n
Thank you!! Your a literal life saver!!

Sasha
No prob!! Good luck and please stay safe from your gf!!

Y/n
I will!! And thanks again!!

End of conversation

You closed your phone and put it away, looking back you can see Anne catching up to you. "Y/nnn, come back here~" she says. God this psycho, why does she have to be like this? You run faster than before and lost sight of Anne. "Finally, gotta go to Sasha's house before she finds me." You sigh while walking into the house.

Little did you know, Anne was hiding in the bushes and smirking. Y/n locked all the doors and windows and grabbed a weapon, just in case. You run upstairs and hide in Sasha's bathroom. "Y/nnnnn, your making this hard for me~" they frowned while unlocking the door.

"Sh*t" you say while running past her. "Get back over here!!" She exclaims. You run through the hallways, shattering or knocking down anything your way. While for anne, was running with a sharp knife trying to scratch you or anything to slow you down.

You finally lost Anne In the endless hallways and hide in Sasha's room, in the closet. After a while, Anne finally went In Sasha's room. "Y/n goddammit, where are you? Your making me even more angry~" they say in even angrier tone. You cover your mouth, closed your eyes hard, trying to not make a single sound. You were starting to tear up, scared for your life.

"Are you under the bed?~" she says while checking under the bed. "Hm.. are you hiding under the desk?~" She adds. "Y/nnnn where are you!!!" They frown. "Dont wanna upset your girlfriend don't you?" She frowns even more.

Anne was about to leave until something dropped in Sasha's closet. You obviously was scared by the sound and shrieked a little. "There you are y/n~" Anne says while opening the closet. "Stay away!! Your not like this Anne!!" You yell while trying to get out. "Don't you wanna see your girlfriend?~" Anne smirks while pinning you to the wall.

"What do you even want?" You hiss. "I don't wanna hurt you yk? Just want one little thing." Anne smirks. Anne gets closer, too close. She then kisses you, but unfortunately stabs you on the stomach. "Sorry y/n, you don't give me no choice." She says. "What?.." you say before passing out due to amount of blood loss.

Anne definitely not kidnapped you after 👀🤭 safe that for part two 🤭🤭

688 words