Where are you? (Yandere anne x reader part two 💞)

I was going through the chapters on here and realized I never done a part two for this story, anyway here ya go!!
Also warning theres gore in here and cursing so yeah
————————————————————————
Plot: kidnapping 😨😨

You wake up in Uber with Anne, your head leaning on her shoulder. She notices that you woken up and smiles, putting a finger on her lips, telling you to be quiet. "So this is the address?" The Uber asked. "Yes sir!!" She smiled. "Where are you taking me you Maniac." You ask.

"Your home silly." Anne lied. You knew the roads to your house, and you knew you guys weren't going to your house. "Im so glad the nurse fixed your stomach, you could've died." She added. "First of all.. this is not the way to my fucking house.. and second, YOUR THE ONE WHO STABBED ME!!" You exclaim.

"Who told you such nonsense?" She lied. She knew this is not the way to your house, you guys were going to her house. "Everything okay back there?" The Uber asked. "Yep!! Everything's okay!! Are we almost there?" She asks innocently. "Yeah! Just one more turn and  will be there!" They sigh.

"Great thank you!!" She smiles and turns to you. You guys arrive infront of her house and get out of the Uber. "Thank you for the ride! Ill PayPal you rn." "No prob and thanks!" They say while driving away. You gave them a "help me" face but they didn't notice. Once you guys went into the house, Anne locked the door. Annes parents werent home because of their anniversary, so they'll be gone for a week or so.

"Let go of me you freak!" You struggle.
"You know, if you werent psycho for me I would've gave you a chance, but now how can I love my girlfriend if she's a lunatic." You say. "What do you mean? I killed all your bullies, or anyone who got in your way, just for you.." she looked down to the floor. "Do you not appreciate that?" She looked at you sadly.

"It was you all this time?.. No. I don't fucking appreciate all of this, sure they got in my way but they didn't deserve to die!! you gone psycho Anne!!" You exclaim. "So, you take it that way." She mumbles. "What do you mean by tha-" you paused because Anne had tackled you to the ground, trying to stab you.

"Anne!! Stop!!" "How can I if you broken my heart!!" She cries while tears come out of her eyes, landing on your face. "You literally trying to kill me!! Stop please!!" You cry, tears start falling from your eyes. It was hard holding back Anne, she was pretty strong. You kick her in the stomach, making a chance to lock yourself in the bathroom.

You did so, locking the door. You fell to floor, breaking down because of what just happened. "N/n!! You cant stop me!!" She stabs the door. "Stop Anne please!! This isnt the real you!! I can love you again!! If you drop the weapon and stop all this nonsense!!" You yelled, afraid of what Anne might do.

"You'll love me again? You swear? You broke your last promise." She says. "Yes I swear!! Ill open the door even just drop it!!" You say. You heard something drop on the other side. "Okay I dropped the weapon." She lied. She actually just dropped something else near by. You open the door slowly but ended up getting tackled again to the floor, almost getting stabbed.

"You liar!!" You exclaim, holding back Anne by the wrists. You and Anne made eye contact, fear in your eyes and paleness in her eyes. You end up knocking down the knife from her hand. But at the cost by getting slit on the cheek and hand. "Look what you've done!!" You cry out.

Anne spaced out, kneeing on her knees, looking in horror at what she had done. Her hands were covered in your blood. While for you, you held your cheek, trying to stop the bleeding while finding stuff to bandage it. "What have I done.." she cries. She finally had snapped out of the craziness she had done.

"What happened?" "Your kidding me right? You literally tried killing me twice!! You ended up scratching me on my hand and cheek!!" You exclaim, not looking at her. "Oh my god.. have I gone crazy again? Im so sorry y/n, I'll make it up to you, I'll do anything you want. Here, at least help me bandage your scratchs." She said while getting the first aid kit.

She did so, cleaning the damaged part and bandaging it. You didnt know why you were blushing, she was your psycho girlfriend. "Im sorry again, I can take you back to your house if you want-" "it's okay anne, I can sleep over if I can ofc." You said. Damn you forgave Anne so easy right after she went psycho.

You guys then had the sleepover and fell asleep together. Of course, the next day, Anne literally did anything for you, even got presents for you.  "Anne this is unnecessary-" "its not!! Please accept it as my apology, do you need anything else?" She asked. "Its fine its fine, all I want is you to be okay, and maybe not go psycho on me anymore?" "Ill try." She smiles. You then kissed her cheek and smiled. Damn you gave her butterflies.

Deleted scene

"Anne i love you, but you need to stop going yandere on me, you tried killing me twice." You say. "Sorry n/n, I'll try to get some help." She scratches the back of her head. "Y/N YOU LITERALLY TRASHED MY HOUSE-" Sasha barges in, knocking down the door. "I have a good explanation-" "YOU BETTER." Sasha threaten.

I might regret writing this, kinda cringe 😬 but anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!

993 words