Yandere darcy headcannons; scenarios 💞

Requested by purplebrowne

I'm half awake so enjoy these while I slowly fall asleep

————————————————————————

-if Darcy was yandere I feel like they would keep an eye on you at all times to know your not speaking to anyone else

-they easily get jealous when you do

-maybe even kill them after 🫢

-if you haven't figured out Darcy was yandere, you guys had a decent relationship

-like play flip wart and stuff

-if your reading book ofc there gonna come over and lay their head on your lap

-they go crazy if you like talk with a close friend and do stuff Darcy normally doesn't see you do.

-if you caught them going psycho and killing your friend, ofc you would be scared.

Scenario

"Darcy?" You say in fright. "Dont worry y/n, I got rid of them now, so their not a distraction anymore." "But Darcy!! That's was literally my close friend!! You literally killed them!!" You exclaim. "Aren't you happy? I got rid of them so you could be all mine." "Well you don't just kill people Bc your jealous!!" You add.

End of scenario

-if you figured out darcy was yandere, I feel like you tried to change that.

-like say better options instead of killing people.

-also putting them to bed to distract them.

-since they easily get jealous, everytime your talking to someone else they think your cheating on them.

Scenario

"Y/n!! Are you cheating on me!?" "Uh no I'm just speaking with Anne." You say while Anne waves awkwardly. Darcy then scoffs and walks away. When you were done talking with anne, Darcy tried not talking to you for the whole day, but ended up just asking for forgiveness after a few hours.

"N/n?" "yeah?" You say. "I'm sorry for being such an idiot earlier." They apologize. "It's okay , I forgive you." You say while kissing them on the cheek. After that, you didn't know if Darcy is malfunctioning or that their blushing madly. Truth is, Darcy liked it. In fact, they loved it.

End of scenario!!

-I have no idea

-Darcy loves to follow you everywhere

-and to hang out with you 24/7, skipping all the work they have to do

Scenario

"Darcy you have to stop hanging out with y/n, your getting off task-" "shut up andrias!! I wanna braid y/n's hair!!" They exclaim while continuing what they were doing.

End of scenario!!

-if you disagree on cuddling or wanna break up with them, they will have weapons in the matter

-also if like you caught them killing your friend, plus wanting to break up with them, they will threaten to kill you then or throw you into jail

Last scenario

"Listen Darcy, I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire, and I had water, I'd drink it-" you say but got paused. "Why would you say that." Darcy says on the verge of crying.

End of scenario!!

That's it!! If I think of anymore I'll add it!!
Hope you enjoyed!!

Also I'm bout to fall asleep I'll post more in the morning or later 🧍