Misunderstood (Raine x reader part two 💔)

Hey guys!! Here is the part two you have been waiting for!! Also warning if you don't wanna read so much angst. Warning ya!!
Anyway enjoy the story!!

————————————————————————
Plot : you basically argue with Raine and break up with them 😭😭

Y/n's pov

Infront of me I see Raine and Eda on the hill me and Raine always like to go to. I see them flirting? But I thought we were dating? We have been for about a year. "Raine?" I mumbled. Raine then stopped what they were doing and looked at you in shock.

Third person pov

"Love!!- what are you doing here? I thought you were working on that project-" "safe it Raine, don't call me love, it seems you have another love." "What!? You're misunderstanding the situation!! I'm just trying to-" "I said safe it Raine!! I obviously saw you guys flirting with eachother!! Touching and holding hands, everything we do!!" You argue.

"So you were stalking us!?" Raine argues back. "I wasn't!! I was searching for you everywhere!!! You know why? It's literally our one year anniversary!!" You say, starting to tear up. "You didn't tell me.." "I wasn't supposed to!! You were supposed to remember you idiot!!" You cry.

"How am I supposed to know!!" "I don't know, maybe marking it on your calendar!!!" You and Raine argue. "For great titan, this is gonna go on forever." Darius sighs. "Shut up darius!!" You and Raine say. Eda starts packing up and starts walking away. "Hold on eda, you have some explaining to do." Darius glares at eda. "Oh boy." Eda sighs.

While you and Raine argue, eda, Darius, and eberwolf talk about what's going on. "First of all, how long?" "What do you mean?" "How long all this have been happening." Darius says. "Uhm.. at least a year or so.." "WHAT. SO THE ENTIRE TIME Y/N AND RAINE HAVE BEEN DATING!?!?" Darius yells.

"Yeah but listen it was an accident!! You cant blame love right?" Eda laughs awkwardly. "Oh my titan, you messed up." Darius sighs.

Back to yours and Raines argument!

"What do you mean!! You got me flowers for what??" "For the last time, I got them for our f*cking anniversary!!" You yell. "Plus I knew this was happening from the start!! Darius told me but I didn't believe him. But then now I see you guys literally flirting!!" You yell louder.

Raines eyes widen in shock. Same for Eda's. (Eberwolf in the back) ("DAMNNNNN" while eating popcorn) "you know what.. this whole relationship.. I can't take it anymore.. we're over." You say sadly while taking off a promise ring you got from Raine when you guys were kids. (It was too big back then but you could wear it now)

"y/n wait- I know I messed up badly but- I-" "safe It Raine, I cant even bare looking at your hideous face." You glare while walking to Darius and eberwolf. "Let's go guys.. I don't wanna see these horrific beings." You sigh while a tear comes out of your eye. They both agree and walk away with you.

AHHH MATERIAL GIRLLL anyway hoped you liked it! This took forever, literally 🫵😰😨

532 words