A tutor? (Raine x fem reader ✨❤️)

Heya guys!! I'm really sorry for not posting a lot yesterday, I was really tired and had to study for an upcoming exam, so please accept this and further on chapters as an apology!!
Anyway hope you enjoy!!

———————————————————————
Plot : you get called to principles office during a class
Btw you and Raine are the same height in the following parts/chapters

Ugghhhhhhh this class again?? This is at least my least favorite class of the day. I am so glad we don't really do anything in this class. I start going on pinstagram, scrolling through the most boring videos Odalia makes.

I cant believe she actually thinks she'll be famous one day just by doing weird stuff. I wait for the teacher to begin their boring lecture until I hear the new principal, principal bump,  goes on the speaker.

"Good morning students at hexside, this is your new principal.. really? Fine. Principal bump here and I would like to ask Y/n L/n to come up to the office please." Bump says and ends the announcements. Everyone turns to me saying, "oooooo y/n's in trouble."

Ughh I hope I'm not in trouble, last time I got my scroll (phones there) taken away. As I walk to the office, I get this eerie feeling in the hallway to my left. I look to the left to see nothing, wierd.

Time skip

When I arrive at principle bumps office, he tells me to come in. I do so to see a person with thin rim glasses, with minty green hair look at me as I sit down. "Y/n as you can tell, you've been failing in the main classes you have, so I have brought you a tutor who will give you lessons on those subjects. This is Raine, they relate so much to you tbh." Bump says.

"Off you two go! Raine will tutor you everyday after school." Bump says while pushing you two out. "What does relate mean?" You ask. "God, you do need tutor lessons." Raine says while giggling.

PART TWO IS COMFIRMMMEDDD

349 words