Tutor, or more? (Raine x reader part three!! ✨💞)

Hey guys!! I know I promised I would write a part three a long time ago but I didn't, so here it is!! Also I'm definitely not writing this at like 1:54am rn 🤭🤭😤😭😔
Anyway enjoy the chapter!!

————————————————————————
Plot : figure out yourself 🤭

"Surpriseeee" you say. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Raine reply's as they sit up in bed, rubbing their eye. "Uhhh your mom said I have to sleep in your room." You say. Raine was so surprised that they fell off their bed. "Well where will you sleep?" "Uhhhh idk the floor?" You reply.

You guys just stand there in silence until Raine says, "okay fine you can sleep on my bed, I'm gonna go get a glass of water. Do you want one too?" Raine asks. "Sure!!" You say while you flop onto Raines bed. You get in the sheets while you wait for Raine. After a few some time Raine comes back with the water.

"Here's your water y/n." Raine yawns while passing the water to you. "Thanks." You yawn back. You drink some of the water and put it on the desk beside the bed. You didn't notice but you're arm was hovering over Raine. Once you put the glass on the desk you noticed.

"Sorry Raine. But also Raine!?" you yell whisper at Raine. "What!?" they say. "Your sleeping in the bed also!?" "Uhm yeah where am I supposed to sleep?" They yawn again while putting their glasses on the desk. "Now scoot over y/n, get some sleep." They add. "Okay.." you say.

You guys both get comfortable but you guys end up facing each other. You both blush at the scene you guys are in, but soon after you both fall asleep.

4:35am

Idk how you woke up but you did. you open your eyes and hear light snoring. It was "just a friend" Raine. So cute!! You say in your mind while getting up from bed to get something downstairs; refill your glass of water. But as you get up and walk away, you feel something grab your hand.

"Don't gooo" Raine mumbles. "I'm just gonn refill my glass Raine." You reply. "But y/nnnn, what well I do when your goneee?" They groan. "Sleep?" "But I wanna cuddle with youuu." They reply. "Okay love zombie, we will when I get back after refilling my cup okay?" You say while kissing them on the forehead.

"Okayyy, come back soooonnnn." They say while letting go of your hand. You walk away surprised of what Raine just said. Plus, did you just kiss Raine on forehead!? You thought about it the whole trip refilling your cup. You enter Raines room again to hear, "y/nnn your back!!" from Raine. Raine gets up and hugs you. "Hey Raine, you good?" "Mhm" they reply.

"Come back to bedddd" they whine. "I will, stop whining." You sigh. "Yay!!" "Your half asleep are you?" You say. "I don't know maybe?" They say. Both of you get into bed, cuddling each other because Raine wanted to. Honestly you thought this was nice, but then thought, are you guys best friends are more than friends?

Hey guys!! Hope ya enjoyed! It is like 2:32am for me so I gotta sleep!! Part four? If I have time!! Also I'm so sorry if this is like absolute cringe 🫢

563 words