Hanahaki (anne x reader 💔)

I love writing angst

————————————————————————
Plot : you were Anne's close friend, you had a crush on her but never told her. You were planning to, but you were too late.

"Hey y/n!! I need to you something!!" Anne says while approaching you. "Yeah what's up?" You say. "Well you know I have a huge crush on Marcy?" "Uhm yeah.." you say in discomfort. You liked Anne for a while now, but you knew she really liked marcy a lot.

You supported it but you were just sad that she didn't like you back that way. "I think todays the day!! Im gonna tell her I like her!!" Sudden sadness hit you like a knife when you heard that. By the way marcy and Anne hang out it's pretty obvious they like each other. "Ooooh thats awesome!! Hope she likes you back!!" You lie.

"Ahhh thank you!! Your the best friend I could've ever have!!" She hugs you wholeheartedly. Damn this hurted so much you started tearing up. When Anne was done hugging you, she saw you were crying. "Y:n? What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" She says concerned.

"Oh nothing!! Don't worry about it. It's fine.." you wipe away a tear. "Im gonna go to my class early, bye." You walk away tearing up even more. "Bye? Weird. I wonder why their acting that way."  Anne says while walking to Marcy. "Hey Marcy!!" Anne said.

Anne and marcy talk while you wash your face, wishing you could've been Marcy. You thought, lucky is she that anne has a crush on her, and unlucky you who Anne only thinks you as a friend. You tear up again. But you felt something in your throat. You cough into the bathroom sink, trying to get out what's was bugging you.

You cough up blood, but the most weirdest part was.. there was flower petals too.

possible hanahaki? Don't know.. if you know what hanahaki is I'll type it in the comments.

331 words