Goodnight 🌙 (Terri x reader 💞✨)

Heya!! Since I'm bored and in a good mood, decided to write stuff!! In this plot, you and Terri are "only friends" but you guys obviously like each other. You guys share the same apartment btw!!
Anyway enjoy!!

————————————————————————
1:47am

You wake up in the middle of the night to hear something. You walk to your roommates room, also known as your amazing coworker bff, Terri. You open the door to see Terri working on a document on their computer for Dr. Frakes.

Since you were tired/ sleepy you didn't really know what you were saying. You ask groggily, "why are you still awake honey?" Terri turns around to look at you completely flustered about what you said. "What you say!?" They ask.

"I'm asking why your still awake?" You say. "Oh uh just working on a document for Dr. Frakes. (Also btw the pajamas you both are wearing are probably just a baggy shirt with shorts or pants.) "go to sleeppp." You groan.

"Maybe when I'm done with this." They yawned turning around continuing the document. You thought of something to distract Terri and thought of the "perfect idea"
"Hey Terri?" "Mhm?" She hummed.

"Can I do something?" "Sure? What is it exactly?" Terri asked still looking at the doc. You start walking over to Terri, gesturing them to scoot back from the desk a little. "You drop something or??" "No" you reply.

Terri did what you asked still confused what's going on. You start going onto her lap and just
Cuddle/hug her, head on her shoulder, hands around her waist.

(Please bare with me I found this on Pinterest

(Please bare with me I found this on Pinterest. Plus just wanted to show you a pic if you didn't understand what's going on/ what it looks like)

To be honest, Terri was quite surprised. But happy at the same time. "Goooo tooo sleepppp." "I will, love." She replies. "I love youuuu <33" you say groggily. "Awwwwh I love you more." Terri yawned. The ily more battle continues until you actually fell asleep on Terri.

Terri thought you just stopped Bc you got too tired of saying it but really you fell asleep. She Awwhed at the scene she's in and then continues her work.

3:27am

Terri's pov

Finally, I'm done with my work. Gosh, y/n's so cute when their sleeping. I close my laptop and carry y/n to my bed. Also I adjust to a spot in bed, y/n mumbles, "Terri?" "Yeah?" "Are we in your bed?" They ask. "Uh yeah." I say. Y/n didn't say anything but just sleep their peacefully.

How cute!! Well, I should probably sleep also, we have a shift in 3 hours. I snuggle up to y/n, my arms around her waist, face on the nape of her neck and sleep.

Hey!! Hope you enjoyed that. I rushed the ending so please forgive me 😭😭

481 words