Stop it!! (Darius x fem reader ✨💞)

Requested by epic person!!

Heheheheh

————————————————————————
Plot : Darius your "future boyfriend" is being flirtatious with you 🤭🫢🤫

"Raineeee help meeee." You groan. "What's up y/n?" "Darius has been flirting with me all day and it's making me go bonkers." You say. "Well I can see that, your face is all red. Like a tomato." Raine snickers. "Shut up!!" You exclaim.

"Hey guys whats going on?" Adrian said while walking in. "Darius has been flirting with y/n for the whole day." Raine laughs. "Omg raine!!" You groan. You hear foot steps with someone saying, "where are you songbird?" "YOU GUYS NEED TO HIDE ME. I CANT BE ALL THIS WOOZY STUFF ANYMORE!!" you exclaim while shaking Raine.

"Okay okay!! I'll make an illusion to make you disappear, but it will only be for a short period of time so be grateful I'm doing this." Adrian sighs. "Thank you!!" You say while Adrian does the illusion. "Btw y/n you being woozy is just you being flustered lmfao." Raine whispers. "Shut up Raine." You whisper back.

"Oh hey guys, have you seen y/n?" "Uhhh no not at all!" Raine smiles. "Raine I know your lying when you do that. Where are they?" "No where!!" Adrian smiles. You try to sneak outside the door, walking slowing near Darius. But unfortunately, the illusion went away and Darius & you were looking at each other, face to face.

"Uhhhhhhh, bye!!" You run away. "Wait what!! Wait up y/n!!" He said while chasing you. "Go away!!" You say. "Why??" "You'll just flirt with me and it just messes me up!!" Y/n adds. "Oh so it actually makes you blush? Good to know!!" Darius says. You get chased by Darius for a while until you stopped because you got so tired.

"Tired songbird?" Darius asks while hugging you from the back. "No I'm not, I'm just tired of being the weather headwitch." You pout. "Come on I know you are." "Fine I am." You say while blushing madly.

Eberwolf and Terra hide in the bushes watching what going on. Munchin on popcorn. Darius turns you around and kisses you multiple times on the face. "Darius!! Stop it!!!" "Neverr!!" Darius says. After that he left you alone and you did your paperwork.

You then realize that you had covenhead meeting with emperor belos. You pack your stuff and walk through the hallway. Multiple scouts walk by you but giggling a little after walking by. You didn't know why they were giggling, was there something on your face?

You arrive at the meeting room with the rest coven leaders. After a few minutes you heard snickering from a few coven heads. "What? Is there on my face?" "Have anyone kissed you on the face multiple times today?" Belos coughs. Take out your on-to go mirror and see multiple kisses on your face.

Great. You forgot Darius wears this tinted chapstick. "Please excuse me!!" You say while running out of the room. "So uh darius, you and y/n dating?" Raine asks. "Sure you can say that." He sighs. Terra bursts into laughter while others join.

Deleted scene 👀👀

"You guys!! Why didn't you tell me?" You frown at the scouts. "It was too funny 🥺🥺" they say. "Sure, sure..." You say smugly

Hoped you liked it!!

550 words