School project (Terri x fem reader ✨💞)

Requested by NotSoAverageAuthor!!
As you requested, I will be using she/her pronouns for the reader and she/they pronouns for Terri!
Anyway I hope you like it!

————————————————————————

It was a boring Monday, another school day. You wake up early because of your annoying alarm. You do your usual routine / get ready for school until your mom calls you.

"Y/n!!! You need to hurry up! Your already late! Plus you have to walk there." Your mom yells. Shoot! You look at your phone and realize your mom is just trying to rush you to hurry up.

"Mommm I have like 40 minutes more until I have to go to school." You groan. You finished getting ready 20 minutes later and start walking to school. You get to school and start your classes.

Time skip to your 3rd class

You enter the class and sit down on your usual seat. The teacher starts giving their boring lecture until they say, "Alright guys! We are going to do a school project due by Friday! pairs of two!" Everyone got hyped up until the teacher said they'll be picking the pairs.

The teacher starts picking pairs while you scroll through your phone. "Y/n, Y/n? Y/n!!!" The teacher repeats. You look up to see a girl with vibrant blue hair and with freckles across her cheeks. You haven't seen this girl around here.

The teacher says, "you'll be paired up with the girl infront of you, Terri." This girl seems interesting. "Hey! I'm terri as she said. Yours is Y/n right?" They ask while holding a hand out. "Yeah, y/n." You reply while shaking her hand.

Short a/n : (I WAS SO CLOSE ON ENDING IT ON A CLIFFHANGER)

Instead of doing work, you and Terri talked the whole time. You guys talked about stuff about yourself, jobs, etc. "And then the kids were swarming around me for extra snacks, and boom! I'm cornered!" Terri says. You laugh and giggle at Terri's story while Terri memorizes your features.

Terri's pov

Gosh y/n is so cool. She relates to me like so much and plus her hands are soft.. wait what the heck!! Why am I saying this? I just met y/n.
As I space out, I memorize Y/n's features. She have shimmering (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes...
Gosh she's so pretty
Back to Y/n's pov

I start talking about me and what I do for a living until I notice Terri's just staring at me. "Uhm Terri? You good?" I ask. "Terri??" I ask again while trying to get her attention. "Terri!!!" I say and Terri finally stops spacing out. "I'm not spacing out!" Terri exclaims while people starts looking at us.

"You good?" I ask. "Yeah I was just spacing out. Sorry." They say. "Don't worry your all good!" I says while putting my hand on the table. Wait. I look at my hand to see it's on Terri's hand.

"Shoot! I'm so sorry, that was on accident." I say while swiping my hand away. Why did I actually like that? Do I already like Terri as a.. crush!? I fall in love too quick gosh.

"Oh no your good! It was on accident anyway... I actually kinda liked that.." she says while whispers the last part. "Dude I heard that." I say. "You heard nothing!!" They say as she explodes into a red mess.

Third person pov
The rest of the class was you guys just passing notes to each other. Until Terri put on the note asking, "hey uh wanna go to the cafe nearby sometime?" Terri looks at the note again nervous to pass it back.

A few seconds go by and Terri finally passes the note. As Y/n reads it Terri gets even more nervous. Y/n finally passes the note back to Terri. Oh god Terri is so nervous to open it. Terri finally opens it to a surprise.

(I ALSO WANTED TO END IT HERE)
Terri's pov

The note says, "sure!! I can do it today if you want. Btw what time?" God I'm so relieved I didn't get rejected. I write down the info and pass it back. Gosh I'm so excited. I think I actually like her.

Am I gonna write a part two? Maybe. Am I gonna let the comments decide? Yes is my fingers tired? A little. Also I am so sorry if I took to long!!

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!

740 words