Darcy headcannons; scenarios

Requested by ahahjahaja

Hope you like it!! 🤭🤭

————————————————————————

Platonic
-they love teasing you man, like a lot, 24/7

-like, "heyyy y/nnnnnnn"  or  "what you doinggg" even though they can see what your clearly doing

-I think if your a human you probably got transported to the dimension with the calamity trio

- Darcy would always ask to play flip wart with them but they would always win

-"pleaseee no more you've won so many times" you say. "Neverrrr" they respond.

-you guys would at least be friends but no more than that

Romantic
-sometimes when your sleeping on a couch, and Darcy spots you. They automatically sit next to you and put your head into your lap.

-this happens rarely, so if it happens, your lucky!! Only happens when their in a good mood.

-if you have long hair, they like braiding your hair and playing with it

-if you have short hair, they like putting them in tiny pigtails

-surprise hugs from the back at the most random times

- random pecks/kisses on the cheek and lips are necessary!! Prob when they feel powerful and stuff.

-when they feel sad they hug you from the back a lot; for a long period of time, just sighing.

Scenario
"What are you doing? I'm trying to clean." You say (your human) "I'm tiredddd and saddd." Darcy sighs while they tighten their arms around your waist. "Going soft on me wu?" "No..." they say in the crook of your neck.

End of scenario!!
————————————————————————

-they like you for your sarcasm

-if you guys tried to cuddle, you couldn't sleep because of their chest armor.

-so you asked if it's possible if they didn't have the armor or helmet. (You dated marcy before all this happened)

-they said it isn't, but it actually was but they would look exactly just like marcy .

-basically in the end they did take away the armor and wore your extra pajamas.

-if you have chubby cheeks, they will literally squish them and stretch them

Scenarios
-"Darcy stop that hurts!!" You say. "Never, this is.. interesting." They reply. "My lord, maybe you should-" "shut up andrias!" They exclaim and then continue stretching them.

-"Darcy." "Hmm?" "You are stopping me from finishing my work, get off me!!" you say while you tried getting Darcy's arms off your shoulders. "But isn't it helping?" Darcy said. They then put their chin on you shoulder.

-"this is not helping at all darcy." "Whatever." They laugh.

I couldn't think of anymore 😭😭 I prob add more later on but hoped you liked it!!

430 words