School project (Terri x fem reader ✨💞) part two

Requested part two!!

Quick a/n - lets go 951 views!!! I appreciate you all for reading my book, I really do.
I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

————————————————————————

Terri writes down the information like what time and the address to the cafe. Then Terri passes it back thinking, I'm so excited!!! As you read the note, you also get excited and blush a little.

Time skip!

As you start getting ready for your "date" your mom barges in. "Y/n? Where ya going?" "I'm going to a café soon." You reply. "Okay, be careful okay. Also do your homework later if you have any." Your mom says while leaving your room.

Y/n's pov

Shoot!! I forgot, I have homework from the other classes, plus I have to do a school project with Terri!! Better put that on my list of things to do.

Back to third person

You start walking to the café, not paying attention where you're going while your looking at your phone. You accidentally bump into someone and say, "hey! Watch where
your-" you stop talking and see Terri. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!!" You say while helping Terri up.

"Oh no your all good!!" Terri says. You are relieved she forgave you, but then you look up to see the entrance of the café. "Hey! We're at the café!!" You say while pointing to it. "Yeah! I'm surprised we bumped into each other right in-front of the entrance." Terri says while giggling.

Gosh she's so cute when she laughs, you think while looking at her. Terri notices and looks away blushing into different shades of red while putting a hand on her neck. "Anyway!! Shall we go in?" Terri says while gesturing to go in first. "Gladly" you smile while walking in with Terri, holding hands without noticing.

AAAHGGG SO CUTEEEE. I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT, I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD WRITE A PART THREE SO ILL LET YOU GUYS DECIDE.
SEE YA!!

333 words