Ice skating (teen raine x fem reader 💞✨)

Yes.
Btw Raine is slightly taller than you in this story!! (Inch or so, prob two)
One last thing, you guys go to glandius still, if that's how you spell it (Raines old school)
————————————————————————
Plot: Raine has the courage to ask you out!! :DD

You walk out of your final class, sighing because it has been a long day. Of course, you had that honor roll student meeting? Whatever, you literally hated being smart, because you had all honors. Plus you were sad because you and your friends didn't even have one class together.

You walk to your locker, putting in and out of stuff you needed for the meeting, minding your own business. I quite say, your pretty quiet, very mature for your age, you didn't really like having fun, only sometimes. The quietness was broken when Raine slipped by. Them leaning their elbow on the locker next to you, hand holding their head and other on their hip.

"Hey y/n!! You heading to the honors meeting?" Raine awkwardly smiles. "Uhm yes? I heard their doing chess this time for the games."  You still facing your locker. "Cmonn, that's not the y/n I know!!" Raine teases. "Fineee, you got me. I gotta say, today has been tiring. I got a lot of homework after this." You sigh, finishing putting your stuff in your locker.

"Cmon, hug it out, you know you want a hug from almighty me!! Raine!" They say proudly. "Okay okay, thanks Raine." You chuckle, hugging Raine sighing heavily. "Let's go now?" You let go. "Yeah!!" You and Raine start walking to the meeting room. You and Raine find two seats and sit next to each other.

Nothing really happened in the meeting, normally they talk about to step up your guys game, or to compete in stuff for the school. But really, they just said to relax, nothing else for the meeting. "Blah blahbal, blah blah blah."  You didn't notice you were holding Raines hand, putting your head to the table, dying from the small lecture.

You look at Raine and Raine notices, you give them a, "help me I'm gonna fall asleep" face. They didn't know what to do other than give you a note saying "sorry, I know this meeting is boring and all. Sleepover at my house?" You then wrote, "hey, it's fine, just so tired from all of this. Sure, sleepover sounds great, though gotta finish my homework before we do anything."

You then pass the note to Raine, surprisingly this squealed, you didn't know why they did, but you chuckled.

Time skip to after the meeting!!

You and Raine walk out together, surprisingly still holding hands, laughing about stuff. "Alright Raine, just asked my dad on the scroll and he said I can go, only if I finish my homework first at your place." "Awesome!! I'm so excited!!" They cheered. You smiled wholesomely, you barely smile, so this warmed Raines heart.

You get your stuff from your locker, feeling eyes on you, other than Raines. People were giving you, "they're definitely like each other" looks. You ignored it and went on with Raine. You arrived at Raines place and eventually finished your homework. "Okay, finished!! Gosh I am so tired, I'm gonna go change into my pjs." You yawn and stretch.

"Oh uh.. y/n?" "Yeah?" "You didn't pack any clothes for pjs and stuff, you only brought your phone and charger" "sh*t! I can't ask my dad or mom bc they're both at work rn." You groan. "Hey language!! Anyway, I can let you borrow my clothes." They ask. "You let me borrow your clothes?" "sure!! Aren't we like 4lifers after all right?" They said.

"Yeah, 4lifers." You smile. You change in a different room, Raine gave you a pajama shirt and shorts for pjs, and your uniform isn't he laundry. It was slightly large for you, actually you could call it baggy for you. Enough for you to be comfortable in. "Tada!! Oh wait I just remembered I didn't bring a sleeping
bag-" "you look nice!! You can sleep in my bed if you want-" they put down their scroll.

"LOOK IM FINE, BUT SURE SURE." You panicked. It was getting late, it was past midnight or so? You went on your scroll for an hour or so, endlessly yawning. Raine did the same thing. Raine then went to brush their teeth, you already did but they didn't. Came back and laid next to you. I swear Raines bed is large, like three people can squash together and sleep on it.

Though I can say that they were close to you, like a pillow away. They took their glasses off, and surprisedly pecked you on the cheek, and went into the sheets. "Raine!?" You touch the spot, looking at them. "Yeah? What happened?" "Uh, nothing, just didn't expect that from you." You we're extremely red at this point.

"What? Want more kisses?" They joke;tease. "Maybe.." you whisper. "What? I didn't hear that?" They tease. "I said maybe!!" You say clearly. "Alright, you asked for it!!" Raine went out of bed and scooped you up, and kissed your face all over multiple times. "Raine stop!! It tickles!!" "Never!!" They laugh. They eventually did and maybe or may not but pecked you on the lips.

"Okay that's enough!! Now go to sleep now okay? I know you have a pretty messed up sleeping schedule so I want you to sleep early k? For meee." They say. "Alrighttt, I'll go to sleep, just for you." You smile again. You never smiled many times for one day, but it was Raine, they always make you feel better.

They get back in bed and went into the sheets, same with you, putting your scroll away and hugging a pillow. "Man I wish I was that pillow." Raine jokes. They meant it but said in a joking way. "You can if you want." You mumble. "You sure?" "Yeahh." You yawn.

You and Raine then cuddled in bed, almost falling asleep. Raine has one of those blankets where it's really cold when you leave it alone, you have to use it for a while not to be cold anymore. "Hey y/n?" Raine whispered. "Yeah?" "Do you wanna maybe go ice skating tomorrow?" "Sure, anything for you." You said.

"Let's go to sleep now yeah?" "Sure, goodnight y/n, love you." Raine said for the very first time. You were a little stunned but smiled. "Goodnight rainestorm, I love you too." You smiled. (Btw you guys were cuddling like legs tangled, facing each other and hugging each other by the waist or chests, and chins on the crooks of your necks)

You were about to go to sleep, until something popped up in your head. "Do best friends do this?"

PART TWO IS ON THE WAY GUYS, but anyway I'm gonna try to finish requests so, gotta wait!! Also it's like 4 in the morning so I'm gonna sleep now, goodnight or good morning or afternoon!!

1176 words