break up.. (raine x reader 💔)

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting a lot it's because I've been busy and tired these past few days and I am really sorry. I hope you can take this story as an apology chapter and hope you enjoy!!

————————————————————————
Plot: you guys have already been dating for a few months but it goes downhill/you both are coven leaders

It's already been a few months dating Raine, and it's going down hill. You saw eda and Raine Hang out with each other once, the way Raine looks at eda is the same way they look at you. Plus Raine has been making up excuses just to go hang out with Eda.

Like, "oh I need eda for this project" or "sorry hun cant hang out today, hanging with eda." You obviously was getting super tired of these excuses of them until one day you had enough.

You, the weather coven leader, (please bare with me I couldn't think of anything else) nicknamed as bards coven leader partner, was just working your daily shift with the other coven leaders. Obviously Raine was there, which was pissing you off.

You guys were just doing paperwork, boring paperwork. You wished that you didn't arrive late to the meeting. Cause all there was a seat next to Raine. Raine, a horrible name for you, because you were upset with them.

Usually you and Raine would pass notes to each other during meetings like little kids do but today, you didn't respond to the note right beside your arm. Which was passed by Raine. Raine begins constantly looking at you and taps you by the shoulder often.

Raine passed another note and continues bugging you. You finally had enough and sigh, grabbing the two notes from Raine which makes them happy. The first one was the usual start of conversations, "hey love!! Hows paperwork?" And the second one was, "are you mad at me??"

You groan at the second message and write "okay" and "kind of"on the notes. You pass them back to Raine who is excited to read the notes. Once Raine read those, they stop smiling. They pass back one note saying, "why are you mad at me?? Did I do something?" With a tiny pleading face.

You just wrote down, "I'll tell you after this boring meeting at your favorite spot, okay?" Which Raine agreed on.

Time skip after the meeting/paperwork

"So honey, why are you mad at me?" Raine says confused. "Nothing." You reply without any emotion. "Honey, you can tell me." Raine says worried. Raine tries to put to their hand/palm on your cheek but you slap it away, unlike the way you let Raine just adore you.

Obviously, Raine was surprised at what you did and grab their hand back. "Raine, I think we should break up.." you say. "What!? Your joking right?" They say. "Raine, I seen how you look and hang out with eda, I know you like her more than me." You say.

Raines eyes widen once you said that, speechless that you knew their secret. Having a huge crush on eda. "It's obvious Raine, you keep making up excuses to hang out with Eda." "I should get going now, you should too Raine.." you add while you start getting up.

Raine called out for you when you started walking away, back to the emperors castle.
"Y/n!! Y/n come back please!" They cry out while your crying silently. Your figure soon disappears from Raines sight, knowing that it will never be the same between you two.

Wowee!! That was a lot to take in, part two? Probably not cause I have no idea what to right next.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

624 words