Stay (sasha x fem reader 💞✨)

No caption, just fluff.
also this is before the calamity trio got transported, pretend Sasha has the personality of her in season 3 🫵

————————————————————————
Plot:nothing but hugs, kisses and cuddles, <33 until school kills the moment :(( btw you guys are having a sleepover on a School night!!

"Hey sash?" "Yeah hun?" Sasha says while turning to look at you in bed. "What's up?" "I had a nightmare.. and I cant sleep anymore.." you look at her in tears, the pillow case stained with your tears. "Oh y/n, wanna talk about it?" She says while wiping your tears. "Yeah, I'd like that." You say while fidgeting with your fingers.

You talk about the nightmare with Sasha that you thought that she was gonna leave you for another girl, and you were scared of get manipulated by her old self. "Hun, I'm
Not like that anymore I promise, I quit manipulating people; using people. I'm not my old self, I swear. I love you so much y/n and nothing can change that." She smiles while kissing you on the forehead.

She takes the hair tie In her hair off to reveal her long, blonde hair. "You look really pretty when you have your hair down." You smile. "Heh thanks, let's go to sleep now?" "Yeah, love you sash." You say while kissing Sasha's cheek scar. You turn around to not face Sasha anymore. You didn't notice but Sasha was blushing madly after you kissed her scar. She touched the scar, smiling happily.

You guys then fall asleep again, cuddling. Legs and arms tangled with eachother, in each others warmth.

5:29am

You wake up at least 30 minutes before you have to get up for school, you try to sit up but Sasha weakly tackles you to lay down again with a pillow. "Dont go yetttt, I still wanna cuddle." She says groggily. "Okayyy, but only 30 more minutes because we have school together remember?" You sigh while getting back into the sheets.

"Yayyyy, school sucks though, I wish it was Saturday so we can cuddle all day." She said sadly. :(( "don't worry love, we can cuddle all day again after school, and that we finished our homework." You smile. "But my parents won't complain." "Mine will, you know how they are if I miss a single day of school." You sigh.

"Okayyy, let's just enjoy this moment." She says while falling asleep again.

6:00am

You wake up again to see Sasha still sleeping, hugging you like a sloth. You smile at the scene and kiss her on the forehead to wake her up. "More kisses pleaseeee." She says. "Not until you get up." You convince. It took a while for you and sasha to get up for school, but no worries!! You guys arrived at school just in time.

Since you guys didn't have the first class together, you both had to split ways. "Bye honey, see you later at break!!" You kiss Sasha on the cheek while walking away. "See you
y/n.." she says while touching her cheek.

Secret!!!

Sasha missed you so much in first period so after school, she ran up to you in public, and hugged you so hard saying, "I missed you so much y/n, can we go home and cuddle again?" She whines. "I missed you too sash!! Yes we can love." You smile. That was when everyone figured out you guys were dating. Eventually you guys walked to her house after and cuddled!!

Get ready for some Marcy X reader angst next post. 😈😈 don't ask if there's gonna be a bad or good ending it's a secret 🤫 🤐

610 words