Hey!? (Marcy x fem reader 💞✨)

Hey!! This is not the marcy/Darcy special, though this is just a fluff chapter!! The specials will be coming soon!!
Anyway hope you enjoy!!
————————————————————————
Plot: you're cuddling with Marcy 🤭🤭🤭

3:45am

Y/n's pov

Mmmmmmmm.. it's cold..

Third person pov

Y/n and marcy originally were gonna study for a exam the next day, which you guys did but.. you guys wanted to take a "short" break and lay in Marcy's bed. You two ended up falling asleep together, cuddling. Marcy arms around your waist and head laid on your chest.

You? You had one arm hugging marcy and laid there, sleeping on your back. 🤯 it was winter, so it was cold and windy. Since marcy is hugging your lower waist, she's gets the whole blanket. But for you, you only had it for your lower body.

Y/n pov

Why is it so cold? Brrrrrrrhhrhr.. I pull up the blanket and continue sleeping. I continue until I hear my girlfriends voice, "Uhm, honey? Hello? Hey!!" "...... yeah honey?" I groan. "Your covering me with the whole blanket." "But I'm colddd." I add.

"Me too but I can't really breathe under the blanket." She says, starting to get off her bed. "Where you going?" "I'm gonna get some water." Marcy says. "Okayyy." After some time she comes back with popcorn and water. "Why do you have popcorn??" I ask. (you are half awake)

"I'm gonna watch a movie cause I don't feel tired anymore." She says while getting back in bed, turning on her phone. "But it's like 3 in the morning, go back to sleep with meee." I groan.

3rd person pov

"I will, love. May I watch at least 30 minutes of it?" Marcy asks. "Mmmmm okay I'll try to stay awake for you." "Don't have to, go back to sleep okay?" Marcy suggests while kissing you on the forehead. "Goodnight honey." She adds. "Goodnight, I love you." "I love you too." They respond.

4:28am or something

Marcy's pov

I finally finished that movie, that was a good movie!! Oh wait, I promised y/n I would only watch half of it. 😰😭 I'll make it up to her tomorrow. I put away my phone and the empty bowl I had in my lap. I then brush my teeth again and back in bed with my adorable girlfriend!!

I get in the covers and start hugging her waist, and then putting my chin in the crook of her neck. After a few minutes of me trying to sleep I feel something peck my lips. It was.. my gf!? "Sorry I did earlier, didn't know you were there." She giggles.

"It's okay love, now let's go to sleep now. It's getting really late and we have to wake up in two hours." I say. "Okayyyy, love you and goodnight honeyy." "Goodnight sweetheart." I respond. (You both drift off to sleep after a few.)

6:00am

Y/n's pov

I wake up to the sound of Marcy's alarm. I groan and pick the phone up and turn off the alarm. I try to get up from bed but Marcy's grip; her arms around my waist tighten. "Don't goooo." She says. "But we have school and your parents are gonna kill us if we don't." I reply.

"I don't wanna go to School today, I wanna spend the day cuddling with you.." I blush at what she said and just lay there, flustered and in shades of red. "You don't have to today." I hear Marcy's parents at the entrance of the room.

"We heard everything and you guys are adorable!! Well let this one slide k?" They both wink and leave the room. "Who was that?" Marcy mumbles. "No one, just me. Cmon, let's spend this day together, yeah?" Marcy hums a yes and pecks me on the cheek.

"Love you, lover." "Love you too, mar mar." You yawn. In the end, you guys spent the whole day cuddling each other, whispering sweet things to each other if you guys are half awake.

The end!! Hoped you liked it!! 😅😅

681 words