One kiss pleaseee (marcy x fem reader💞✨)

I'm pretty sure all Anne, marcy, and Sasha stories are gonna be X Gn and fem reader stories 😭😭
Btw this story was kinda inspired by a chapter blueberrys763 made!! (My fav amphibia writer 🤭🤭)

————————————————————————
Plot : fluff 🤭🤭😊

You and your girlfriend, marcy were on her bed, cuddling. You kind of laying up on the bed while she was hugging your waist, head laying on your chest. Marcy was sound asleep, while you were playing on your nintendo. Grinding on animal crossing. (Yes animal crossing."

Your goal was at least 300,000 bells, (the currency in animal crossing) but you got too sleepy by the time. After a few hours, you started yawning more and more to the point your yawning every second. 😰 you get up from bed to go to the bathroom, setting down the Nintendo and tucking Marcy in bed.

"Come back soon pleaseeee, I already miss your warmth." Marcy says groggily. "I will, just gonna use the bathroom." You say while exiting the room. After some time, you come back with a snack Marcy loves. You come back to bed and snuggle in with Marcy. "Is that my favorite snack?" "Mhm!!" You say while opening it. "Say ahhh." You add while putting a piece in Marcy's mouth.

"Thank youuu."  She mumbled."of course love, sit up, don't wanna have crumbs on the bed do you?" You say. "Okayyyyyy." Marcy groans while sitting up in bed. You feed Marcy the snack and threw away the empty bag after. "Here mar, stay hydrated." You say while giving Marcy a glass of water. (You basically feeding Marcy in bed by now 😭😭)

"Can we please cuddle nowww? You can play animal crossing I just wanna cuddleeeee, I miss your warmthhhh." She whines. "Dont worry honey, we can cuddle now." You say while getting into the sheets again. Marcy automatically clings onto you like a magnet, not thinking of letting you go for a while.

"Don't leave anymoreeee, just stay here pleaseee." She says while tightening her grip. "Dont worry mar mar, I won't leave anytime soon." You reply while kissing her on the forehead. For the past few hours, you finish grinding on animal crossing while marcy said sweet things they love about you.

Like, "hey n/n did you know I love looking at your eyes? There so pretty I could stare at them for hours." "Oh really? I didn't know that." You giggle, what you would casually say when she say the sweetest things. In the end, you put down the game and fell asleep cuddling with Marcy. "Night sweetheart, love you." You say while kissing her on the lips. "Night n/n." She smiles groggily while falling asleep again.

You guys are either spooning or hugging eachother by the waist or chest, chin on the crook of your necks. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Deleted scene 👀

"Y/n you got to stop getting distracted from doing your homework. Your gonna fail in school." "But sash, im doing decent in school. Plus who couldn't say no to Marcy?" You say. "Y/n. Focus." "I'm foc-" you pause while Marcy walks in. "N/n? Why did you get up? It's so cold nowww. :((" Marcy whines. (Marcy is clearly sleepy and clingy rn 👀)

"Sorry sash, cant say no to her adorable face." You grin while carry Marcy by the thighs. (Your holding her so she's infront of you) Marcy was holding on with her arms and chin on the crook of your neck, sleeping again, the only way she will sleep is cuddling with you. :DD

588 words