Homework (amity x reader 💞✨)

Requested!!

I'm like half asleep rn
————————————————————————
Plot : you and amity were doing homework together!! Ended being a sleepover 😨 btw you guys at her house

"Come on amity, we finished studying, can we please move on to homework?" You beg for the millionth time. "Just a second y/n, im really close to figuring out-" "you know we should've done the homework first." "Yeah I know." She groans while putting her face in the book.

"Hey hey, it's fine amity, at least it's your favorite subject." You cheer. "Okay, thanks y/n." She smiles.

Amity's thoughts; pov

Why do I feel this way around y/n? It's so fishy and like weird. Arent we having a sleepover today? Right. I hope nothing else makes me so.. feel weird I don't know. I sigh and finish up my work with y/n

Third person pov

"Finally we finished the homework." You yawn while literally flopping onto amity's bed. "Idiot, you forgot to change into your pajamas." She giggles. "Haha very funny mittens." You say. You walk out the room to change somewhere else, you didn't notice but amity was blushing madly when you called her mittens.

Sure her family called her mittens but from you, she didn't expect it. You come back dressed in your pjs, laying down your sleeping bag next to amity's bed. Amity just stares at you in awh, you not noticing. You didn't notice until you were asking to hand over the pillow.

"Uhm amity? Hello?" "Huh? Yeah the pillow!!" You throws at your face. "Pillow fight!!" You declare and then you guys had a pillow fight. "Shh my moms coming." She shush's you. "Amity I need you to- y/n!! Why are you sleeping on the floor!?" "Uhm because I'm not really living here so-" "sleep with amity on the bed!! It's uncomfortable on the floor!!" She says.

"Mom!!" She says while blushing madly, like a tomato. Amity's mom then uses her pendant  to speak to amity, "listen mittens, it's kinda obvious you like this girl so I'm doing you a favor, okay?" Amity sighs and says, "okay mom!! Night!!" She says while patting a space next to her.

"Listen, I'm so sorry about my mom-" "don't worry!! Moms are just like that, I don't mind sleeping on your bed with you if your okay with that!!" You said. She then pauses for a second, but then say, "YEAH IM FINE IM FINE WITH THAT WHOS AMITY?" "Uhm you okay? Your amity, I don't have to sleep on your bed yk." You say concerned.

"SORRY- what I'm trying to say is, I don't mind if you sleep next to me in bed like normal people do." "People do that normally? Weird, anyway I'm gonna go brush my teeth, brb!!" You exit the room. "Whew, that was a close one, I don't know how I can keep these weird feeling for long.." she sighs out loud and get the bed ready.

You guys then get ready in bed, tucking in each other, problem is the bed is suggested for one person, pretty cramped for two unless.. 👀👀 "hey amity? It's pretty cramped in here." "Yeah it is, do you mind if-" she blushes. You giggle and say, "you look like a tomato!!"  "Haha I do." She smiles. "And yeah, I don't mind." You say while cuddling her.

Honestly she wanted to ask this even before the sleepover, like when she was asking you for the sleepover.

Flashback

Like "hey y/n!! Uh do you wanna come over and cuddle? God that sound so weird..." she said to herself annoyed in the mirror. "Ughhh, I'll just try to ask later, I gotta pick her up." She says while leaving the room. Little did she know her mom eavesdropped the moment, she wanted to help.

End of flashback.

"Oh uh, yeah sure!!" She blurts. "Uhm amity?" "Yeah?" "I need to tell you something." You said. "What is it?" "God this took forever to tell you but.. I have a crush on you amity.. like deeply in love with you." You say. She blushes for the millionth time of the day and was silence. "I get it if you don't like-" "I LIKE YOU TOO Y/N!! LIKE A LOT A LOT." She blurts out loud.

"Shhhh!! It's like 12am." "My bad but anyway, I like you back too." "I'm so glad to hear that." You smile and kiss her on the cheek. "Goodnight mittens." "Goodnight n/n. <33" she smiles while cuddling you back.

Deleted scene 👀

"Shhh!! Let me take another pic!!" Emira says. "Nooo let me!!" Edric fought. Amity woke up first and saw them. "Guys!! Go away!!" She yell whispered. The twins laughed it off and ran out of the room. Amity laughed a little and looked at you, you were still sleeping. She smiled and kissed you on the forehead, falling back asleep.

AHHHHH I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE REQUESTED CHAPTER!! NEXT THREE I THINK SRE REQUESTED IF I HAVE MOTIVATION 😭😭

835 words