Drink the medicine! (darcy wu x sick reader 💞✨)

Requested again by ahahjahaja 🤭🤭
Feelin silly rn so I'm doing two Darcy chapters 🤭🤭

⚠️⚠️Also warning ⚠️ ⚠️
This contains a lot of cussing so yeah
————————————————————————
Plot: your sick and Darcy tries to make you drink your medicine

"Y/n, I swear to god if you don't drink this f*cking medicine I'm going to explode." Darcy says for the millionth time. "But the medicines yucky and I don't like the taste..." you sneeze. "God you sound like a 7 year old kid when your sick." They chuckle.

A little while ago..

"N/n, it's time for your medicine." Darcy yawned as they brought in the tray. "Nu uh." "But y/n you need to. It's good for you."
"Nooooooooooo." You say. "You have tooooo." "No, im not gonna drink it." "This is gonna take a while.." Darcy sighs.

End of flashback!!

"I am not gonna take the f* medicine!!" You whine. "Do you wanna know what happens if you don't take the medication." "What?" You say. "The fever you have will worsen and you will have a really bad cough." They say. "Oh."
You say.

"Yeah so if you don't take this "yucky medicine" your sickness will worsen, you don't want that do you?" "No.." you say while hiding under the blanket. "What about this, you drink it you get a surprise." "What kind of surprise?" You ask while getting out of the blanket.

"Have to figure it out by drinking the medicine." Darcy says while putting the tray now on your lap. "Okay.. this better not be one of your capes, already have so many of those." "It wont I promise." Darcy says while you guys pinky promise.

You then drink the nasty medicine and say, "yuck!! What was the prize again-" Darcy then kissed your forehead. "That" they say while walking away with the tray. It took a minute for you to realize what happened.

"Wait what!?" You say. You hear Darcy laugh in the distance. "Darcy!!!!" "Haha lmfao you should've seen your face!! Your reder than a tomato when you blush!!" They laugh while returning back into the room. "Shut up!!" You sigh.

"Did you like your surprise?" Darcy asks while sitting down next to you. "No.." you lie while looking the other way. "Cmonnnn not just a little?" They ask. "Okay maybe" you reply.
"A maybe? So you don't like it?" They ask.

"Okay okay fine!! I liked it!!" "Lol, just teasing." They laugh. You look at Darcy and say, "that's not fair!!" "But it is." "Prove it!!" You add. "But I cant." Darcy says sadly. "Why?" "Because if I did it, I would get sick too." They add.
"What do you mean?? How would you get sick?   Why are you-"

"okay okay stop asking questions, one at a time." Darcy sighs. "Wait be right back I'm gonna go somewhere." You say while you exit the room, dragging your blanket. (Orginally Darcy's blanket but you took it and fortunately Darcy was okay with it)

"What?! Wait up!" Darcy says in the distance. You explore the castle while Darcy chases you. "Cool living room." "This is a bedroom." They reply. "Wait what?" You say. You now walked into different rooms (like 15 rooms or sum) and Darcy starts to get tired.

"N/n can you stop walking around.. I'm getting tired." They say. "What?" You said, stopping in your tracks and dropping your blanket. Darcy finally catches up with you and hugs you from the back, arms around your waist and chin on your shoulder. "Stop pleaseeeee." They whine.

"But I wanna explore moreee, plus your gonna get sick if you continue this." "I don't careeeeeeeeeeee." They yawned. "Wanna go to bed?" You sneezed. "Yeah.. but with you." "Your gonna get sick." "I don't careee" Darcy says while pecking your cheek.

"Hey!!" Y/n exclaims, blushing in shades of red. "Let's go to bed.." "but your armor is heavy and it's like hard as a brick. Cant you just wear  your helmet?" "Mmmmm yeah but I don't have any clothes to wear." They reply.

"I'll just give you a free shirt and pants of mine for pajamas k?" "Okay." They mumble.

Time skip after they change into their pjs 🤭

"Can we finally go to sleep now?" "Yeah Darcy, we can. But don't you know I'm sick? I can get you sick too." "I don't care I wanna go to sleep with you nowwww." They say groggily. "Okay, but I'm just warning you it's not my fault if you get sick tomorrow okay?" You said.

"Yeah Ik Ik." They mumble. "Now can we finally go to sleep? I'm tired from being a ruler for a day." "Okay okay let's go." You say while walking back to your room. Holding Darcy by the legs and Darcy wrapping their arms your neck.

(Something like this but Darcy is laying their head on the crook of your neck) 🧍

"Okay we're finally here." You say. You tuck in Darcy into your bed, and went to go get your nighttime medicine. "Be quick okay?" "I will." You say. Seconds later you come back wîth the medicine and drink it. You then get in the sheets with Darcy and start drifting off to sleep.

You were about to fall asleep but you remembered something. "Hey darcy?"
"Yea n/n?" "What was the thing you were gonan do earlier?" You ask. "Oh, this." Darcy says while pecking you on the lips. "Now Gn
n/n, love youuu." "Love you too." You smile.

In the end you guys ended up cuddling but the next day Darcy got sick but you got better. So you took care of Darcy then. 🤭🤭
Hoped you like it!!
this took forever 😭😭

950 words