I love you too (marcy wu x fem reader 💞✨)

Plot : you and marcy are being so wholesome and having who loves eachother more war, also confession that you guys like each other 😃
Requested by LilPatatoLover!!

As requested, I will be using she/her pronouns for the reader. Same goes for marcy!!
Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

————————————————————————

Finally, the end of school. I can finally go home- a message from marcy? Lets see.

Marcy wu
Hey! Can you come over today?
Or like go to the library with me? 

You
Yeah sure! your house 4pm?

Marcy wu
Yeah!! See y'a later!

You
See ya!

End of conversation

Lets see, what time is it, 3:45pm!? It takes like 30 minutes to get there!! Gotta run!!

Time skip when you arrive

Whew! That was tiring. I'm sure it will be worth the run. I knock on the door to reveal marcy. Her raven hair and eyes are so pretty. Gosh I really like her.

"Y/n? Y/n!!" She repeats. "Sorry!!" "It's okay, what's with you spacing out a lot? Anyway please come in!" She says. "Gladly!" You reply. "By the way my parents are on a business trip so they'll be gone for a week." Marcy says as their locking the door.

"Cool! Last one to your room is a rotten egg!!" You say will getting a head start up the stairs. "Hey! Get back over here!!" Marcy giggles. You guys race to Marcys room and dash through the halls. "I won!" You say. "Hey no fair!!" Marcy pouts. You look to see an upset Marcy. So you come up with an idea.

"Say, do you wanna play some of your video games?" You ask. "Yes!!!" She replies. "Lets see you have this game and that game," you continue looking through Marcys games while marcy just stares at you, being so grateful to have someone like you.

Marcy comes up behind you and hugs you. Putting her hands on your waist and laying their head on the crook of your neck. You immediately start blushing in different shades of red and stop looking for games to play. "I'm Sleepyyyy.." marcy yawns.

"Wanna sleep first?" You ask. "Yeah...." Marcy says. You carry marcy to bed and have the courage to kiss marcy on the forehead. "Have a good nap mar-mar." You say and start to stand up and leave.

Marcy grabs your wrist and mumbles, "stayyyy..." "cuddle with me..." "what!?" You exclaim as you blush at the scene. "Pleaseee" "fineee." You reply as you get into the sheets, getting comfortable. "Yayyyy." Marcy mumbles.

Marcys starts wrapping her arms around your waist and puts her chin on top of the crook of your neck. "I love you.." marcy mumbles. "I love you too." You reply.

In the middle of the nap...
"I love you more." "No I love you the most!!" "I love you the most most!!" You and marcy are having a love you more war.😭😭

I hoped you liked it!! I'm gonna go work on more chapters for y'a guys! Note that if you wanna request something for a character don't be afraid to ask in the very first chapter!!

522 words