a date!? (raine x reader 💔💞❤️)

Short a/n - 119 views already!!! I'm actually surprised people actually read my book.
This will take place when raine is younger when they have their mint green hair.
I will use I, you and me to describe when your talking
Anyway enjoy this chapter!!
————————————————————————

You and raine are goofing around while walking to hexside together. "Okayyy, how do you make a healing potion?" Raine asked while flipping through your study cards. "Raine Watch out your gonna bump into-" you stop talking and put a hand on your face.

Raine bumped into a poll. "Ow!" Raine exclaims. "Do you need help?" You ask. "Yes, I do obviously." They reply. "Sorry." You say while you help them up with a hand.

"To answer your question you mixed this and that and then mix it for-" you stop talking by raine putting a finger on your mouth while saying, "I don't think they'll accept that as a answer." "But it's a good answer! Maybe they'll put it as a correct answer." You exclaimed.

"Yeah I don't think so." They reply. Before even switching to another study card you guys already arrive at hexside. You guys part paths since you guys aren't in the same coven.

"Meet ya at lunch!" Raine says. "See ya!" You reply.

Time skip cause I am not going to describe your whole day without raine 😃

You get your lunch from your locker until Odalia (is that how you spell amity's mom name?) leans to the locker next to yours. "What do you want odalia?" You sigh. "I need helppp from my dearest friend." She says dramatically. "Which is?" "A chance with alador." She replies. "How am I supposed to help you?!" I say.

"Uhhh ask raine if they can help also." She says. "But raine is gonna think I like them
which I obviously don't!" I reply. "Do it or else I'll share you little secret to everyone.. including raine." She threatens me. "Fine fine! I'll do it." I say. "Thank you!!!" She says as she walks away.

Ughh she's so annoying , but I have to do it or else she'll spill my secret. I walk into the cafeteria to see raine running up to me. "Y/n!! What took you so long?" They exclaim. "Uhm nothing just my locker and I were having a problem." I reply. "Okay?.. let's go eat our lunch now!" They say while taking my hand and running up to our table.

I immediately blush when they grab my hand and start running to the table. Once we sit down raine asks, "hey can I ask you something?" "I have something to ask you too." I say.

"Really? I'll let you go first." They say. "Could you maybe set up a date with me and alador since you guys are friends?" I say while closing one eye looking to the ground.

Flashback

"I want you to ask them to set up a date with you and alador and I'll just switch spots with you." Odalia asks. "But they'll think I have a crush on them!" I say. "Don't want me sharing that secret of yours?" She says. "Okay fine." I reply

End of flashback

Raines facial expression turned into a disappointed face as their eyes get watery. "Raine?" You say. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me sometime..." raine says under their breathe and it's in a shaky voice.

Raine starts getting up from their seat and starts running out of the cafeteria. "Raine wait!" I yell out to them.

I start having angry tears in my eyes and storm up to Odalia saying, "this is all your fault!" She only reply's with a smirk. I bet this was her whole plan.

I ran after raine that felt like hours until I stop in my tracks and breathe for a second. Raine is already far away running to the library? I decide to run again into library so I can find raine.

Woweee that was a lot to write, I think I'm gonna write a part 2 later or now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

690 words