A tutor!? (Raine x reader ✨💞) part two

Hey guys!! For this part two, I recommend listening to despair by Leo or I hear a symphony by Cody Fry while reading this!! Definitely not listening to it rn😅😅
Anyway enjoy the chapter!!

————————————————————————
Since you and Raine had the same class for the last class of the day, you guys introduced yourselfs. You guys talked about your hobbies, stuff you like, etc.

Bump was right!! Raine and you had a bunch of things in common. No wonder why they picked Raine to be your tutor. But the thing is, everyday they tutor you, no matter how long it takes. Your parents already signed the papers, but why did it feel weird?

Time skip after the last class

"Hahah!! Your so funny y/n!!" Raine laughs. "Thank you!! But like, do you really have to tutor me? I'm perfectly fine by myself!!" You sigh. "Y/n, I seen your grades, they're really bad." They reply.

(After a couple of weeks of Raine tutoring you, you start to develop feelings for Raine.. same goes for Raine.)

You sigh while you accept your death of boredom. Raine gives you lectures about the main subjects, and helps you on homework. The only thing you like about it is looking at Raine being adorable..

Y/n's pov

Ughhh, this lecture Raines giving me is so boringgg, at least their cute. Wait what am i thinking!? Do I like raine? They probably like someone else..

I look away from the textbook to the window next to us. Raine sure is lucky to have a window in their room, the view is amazing.
"Y/n?" I wonder what I'll do tomorrow.
"Y/n???" Hang out with Raine? Nah they'll probably think I'm clingy. "Y/n!!!" Raine shouts in my ear.

Back to third person

"Aahhhh!!" Y/n says while falling down their chair. "I've been calling your name for the like the millionth time! Are you even listening?" Raine says. "Uhmmm yes?" "What was the last thing I said before I had to get your attention again." Raine says.

"Uhhhhh that your amazing?" You bribe. Raine blushes at what you said and clears their voice. "That's off topic!! But anyway, didn't our parents say we're having a sleepover?" "We are?" "Yeah."

"I didn't bring a sleeping bag." "What!?" Raine exclaims. "Why did you even pack your pajamas!?" "My mom told me so." You say. Raine sighs and replys, "fine you can use my bed while I can just sleep somewhere else.."

"What!? No way I'm letting you do that. I'll just sleep somewhere else!" "no seriously I insist." "I do." You guys continue to argue until you run out of breathe. "Fine you can go sleep somewhere else.." Raine sighs while breathing for air. "Yipee.." you say groggily.

You guys finish up studying and start whirling down, getting into your pajamas and stuff. "See ya later." "See ya." Raine says while getting in bed. As you walk out of Raines room, Raines mom asks, "where are you going?" "Oh I'm gonna go sleep somewhere else."

"Uhmmm.. all the other rooms than Raines room are occupied. I'm afraid you have to sleep with Raine tonight.." they add. What!? Sleeping with Raine? In a bed? Together? You almost fainted. You told Raines mom okay and start going back to Raines room.

You go in Raines room and say, "surpriseeee." "Y/n? What are you doing here again?" They reply groggily. You explain everything that just happened to Raine and honestly they're quite surprised.

I HAVENT EDITED THIS IN DAYS BUT HERE IG THIS IS A DRAFT?