Off the edge sasha. (Marcy x reader part two!! ❤️)

No caption but hshfdje

————————————————————————
Plot: among us vents.

Previously...

Sasha has been teasing and bullying marcy right beside you and you had enough. "That's enough Sasha." You say firmly; in an angry tone while standing up, slamming your hands on the table.

Part two; present!!

Sasha stops laughing and looks at you questioning what's up. "Y/n??? What are you doing? Your making a fool of yourself." Sasha says kinda angry. "What do you mean Sasha? How am I making myself a fool when your the one who's being a fool. Why do you keep doing this anyway?" You argue. "Alright girls THATS enough-" "shush teacher were in the middle of a conversation. What do you mean babe-"

You pause Sasha by walking over to her and slapping her in the face. "Are you really that stupid Sash!? You clearly know what I mean. YOU BULLYING PEOPLE." You argue. "Chill down y/n, your causing a scene... plus It was just a joke.." Sasha says while rolling her eyes.

"CHILL DOWN? JUST A JOKE?? THE POOR GIRL WAS ABOUT TO CRY!! GROW UP SASHA." You yell to cause the whole class attention. "AND THIS RELATIONSHIP? ITS OVER." You announce while the whole class o'a at the scene. You walk back to your seat and the group is cheering you on.

On the other side, Sasha gets even more angrier; jealous of Marcy and storms out of the room, not caring what the teacher says. The class ends after a few minutes and it's lunch break. You decide not to have lunch with Sasha since you guys literally broke up infront of your ELA class. You decide to find marcy instead.

"Marcy right? Sorry for what happened earlier, you didn't deserve that on your first day.
I'm y/n l/n, I didn't get a proper introduction?" You say while approaching Marcy. "Oh your that girl who stood up for me in ELA class!! I wanna thank you for that, I was kind of panicking there." She says.

"Oh np! I couldn't stand Sasha anymore when she bully's people. Wanna have lunch together?" You ask. "Oh uh yeah!! Lets sit over there!!" She says. "I heard they have good lunch today for once!" "Oh haha lol." Marcy says. You didn't notice but Sasha was right behind you guys.

"But... me and y/n always have lunch together.." Sasha says sadly.

In the middle of lunch..

"You call this good food?" "Yeah but this is definitely better than yesterdays." You say. You both laugh until Sasha barges in. "Hey y/n!!! And marcy.." "what do you want Sasha.." you sigh. "I just came here it apologize to Marcy for what I did that's all." Sasha says. You and Marcy were honestly super surprised at what Sasha said, you even spat out your water.

"There is NO WAY OUT OF YOUR TWISTED MIND DO YOU THINK MARCY IS GONNA FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY. Right marcy?" You say. " I mean she is apologizing in person, I guess it's something.." marcy says. "Wait are you going to forgive her that easily?" You ask.

"Oh come on n/n. Look, ever since that fight in ELA class I've realized that I was a horrible person to Marcy." Sash says. "Oh so you "finally realize" that took a while." You roll your eyes. "Well, it's not like I'm the one  apologizing to you anyways. Besides, you made it loud and clear we are OVER." Sasha scoffs.

"..." you reply in silence. "Get outta here sash.." "fine, I guess you can't handle the truth after all." She says while she starts to walk away.

This is not my plot, this is based on a tiktok series i watch. (I have no ideas/plots and this series is good 😭😭💔) part three will be up tomorrow morning or afternoon!! Prob night tho. Night people and I love you guys!!/p

651 words