Lets play!! (The collector x reader ❤️✨)

Ight guys this is gonna be platonic cause I'm not feeling a romantic story for the collector so enjoy this one!!
Also this will take place when the collector is in his physical form.

————————————————————————

As you, the highest rank of the emperors coven, the replacement of the golden guard, y/n. The best of the best. You were belos personal bodyguard, even you knew his deepest secrets. You walk to his invention, not apparently making it, remaking it.

As you were walking towards belos, a person with red eyes, yellow and blue skin runs to you. "Hey y/n!! Ready to play again?" The collector says. "Please distract him, I don't want him here." Emperor belos says. "But sir-" "do it or else I'll replace you like the golden guard." Belos says. "Yes sir." You say while looking down.

"Y/n? Don't you wanna play?" The collector whines. "Yes collector, I love to play!" You reply. "Heheh!! Lets play hide and seek first!" He says. "Okay! I'll count first, you go hide first!" You say. The collector giggles and starts hiding.

This is it for the first part!! Sorry if that was too short, I will now be working on requested chapters!! Like part twos on story's, new story's, stuff like that.
I hope you liked it!!

219 words