Everybodys falling in love.. but me (darcy x reader 💞✨)

Man I have 3 requests and I'm making this 🧍
Also pretend Darcy doesn't have wires attached to them
————————————————————————
Plot : your scrolling through your phone and socials and you feel so.. single 😭😭

"Hey n/n?" "Yeah Darcy?" You said. "I found some of your garbage here, you wanna look in here?" They ask. "Yeah sure!!" You say while walking over. Darcy walked away while you search through the stuff. There wasn't much stuff in there expect your phone and AirPods !? "My phone!? I haven't seen this since I got transported here!!" You exclaim.

You spent the rest of the day scrolling on your phone, it somehow was fully charged. Same as the AirPods, so you were listening to endless music. "I wonder how there's service here." You yawn. You went out of the balcony and watched the sunset, listening to the endless songs on your Spotify playlist. You were kinda sad, you missed home and friends.

But you were also sad that everyone back home has gotten into a relationship, or is seeing someone. You groan, "whyyy am I so singleee." "What is single?" Darcy appears out of nowhere. You jump from your spot, startled from Darcy. "Darcy!? How long were you there!? You scared me!!" "I'm sorry, but what's single?" They ask.

You calm down and catch your breath. "Well, someone can be single in my world, which means a person isn't in a romantic relationship." You say. "Well, do you wanna be in one?" They ask, taking notes. "Uhm, I haven't thought of that, I mean I would but I'm not really seeing anybody." You sigh in sadness.

"Well, aren't you seeing me?" "Not like that!! Like Hanging out with them 24/7." You exclaim.  "Okay, but aren't we hanging out 24/7?" Darcy says. "Your confusing me now." "Now I'm confused too." Darcy said. "What you listening too?" They add, pointing to your phone.

"Oh music I like!! I use to listen to this all the time back in my world, you wanna listen?" "Sure!! But I kinda don't have-" "right!! Hmmm I think there's a Bluetooth speaker here." You add while searching for a speaker. "Found one!!" You walk over and sit next to Darcy, connecting to the speaker.

"I really like this music artist, their name is laufey, their songs are so calm and soothing. Wanna listen to that?" "Mhm!!" They nod. "Oh! I also found this spot nearby, it's a better spot to watch the sunset, wanna go there?" You hold out a hand. Darcy looked at your hand, and then looked at you.

Sure they had stuff to work on and was busy taking over a different;your dimension, but they could spend time with you. They were about to grab your hand, but hesitated and pulled their hand back a little. "It's okay if you don't wanna-" you gripped your hand and was frozen like a statue, blushing madly.

"You okay?" "YEAH!! IM DEFINITELY OKAY!! WHOS DARCY?" They exclaim. "Your funny Darcy, you know that." You smiled while giggling a little. "What about you get stuff so we can get comfy there yeah? I'll do the same thing." You ask.

"Yeah!!" Darcy was honestly pumped to spend time with you, same thing goes to you. You guys got stuff like blankets, pillows, snacks, all that stuff. "Darcy, you don't have to bring someone to bring the stuff, I can-" "shush, it's no prob, you can carry me instead" Darcy mumbles the last part.

"What you say?" "NOTHING!!" They stumble. "I'm kidding I'm kidding, I heard you, get on my back." You gesture. Darcy then went on your back, holding onto you by wrapping their arms loosely on your shoulders, while you were holding them by the legs. "Onward we go!!" They exclaim. "Okay okay!! Mind holding my phone and speaker?" You ask.

"Yeah I don't mind." They say while grabbing them. You, Darcy, and the newt who was carrying your stuff walked over to the hill to watch the sunset. You didn't notice but Darcy fell asleep while the trip, they got to tired of leading the way. "Awh how cute." You said. "Uhm y/n, I have a question." The newt asked.

"Yeah what's the question?" "Do you think you or Darcy, may have a crush on eachother?" "What!?" You say pausing in your steps. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!! It's just that you and Darcy act so close, so that's where I got it." The newt apologized. "It's okay it's okay dw!! I never thought of that, me and Darcy dating? I'll think about that." You say. Little did you know Darcy had listened to the whole conversation, peaking their eyes a little.

"We're here!!" You say, looking at the view, you told the newt thank you and told them you would call them when you ready to go back, which they ofc agreed. Darcy opened their eyes to see the beautiful sunset, you let them down and prepared the stuff. "It's such a nice view." They awh. "Yeah, you know, I think you shouldn't really get rid of all the plants and grass here, it's quite nice here." You mention.

"I was actually thinking about that, maybe I shouldn't." They said. You turn on the music to songs laufey make, and lay down on the blankets and pillows. Darcy then laid down next to you, closing their eyes and relaxed. They never relaxed in a while, their glad it's with you.

You guys spent the rest of sunset watching it, watching it in awh. Darcy leaning their head on your shoulder and you almost asleep. "Hey
y/n?" "Yeah?" You looked at them "Your lonely right?" "I don't need to be reminded I'm
single-" "I can fix that." Darcy yawned.

"What!?" You say in shades of red. "Your single right? I can fix that." They whisper in your ear. "Uhm, what do you mean?" You say obliviously. "I like you y/n, why don't you see that?" They look at you, glancing at your lips. "I think I like you too, Darcy." You kiss them on the lips.

Deleted scene cause I love you guys/p 🥺🥺

"You okay darcy? I'm sorry if you didn't like the kiss-" "NO NO I LIKED IT, IM GONNA GO K BYEE!!" They say, little did you know, they were a mess under the helmet, flushing in shades of red.

1066 words