A date!? (Raine x reader 💞✨) part three

Am I writing a part three Bc I literally love this person so much? Maybe

Hope you like this chapter!!

12:45am

You wake up really late at night to see Raines not in bed. You get out of bed to see raine flustered with their face being shades of red. "Raine? Why are you out of bed?" You say groggily while rubbing your eye. "Sorry y/n, I woke up to get water." Raine yawns.

"Why is your face red? Or is it just me?" You say weakly. "Nothing to worry about, gosh your so adorable when your sleepy." Raine says. You slightly blush a little and say, "Going soft on me whispers?"
(I DEFINITELY DIDNT GET THIS FROM A TOH EP (I did)

"Not at all." Raine smiles. "Want a glass of water too?" "Sure." You say dazed. Raine then gives you water as you asked. "Thank you honeyyy" you say. Raine blushes at the nickname and literally melt from it.

"Anything for you sweetheart." Raine replies as they give you a kiss on the forehead. "Now lets go back to bed, im getting sleeply again." They say while yawning, again. "But I'm not sleeply yet!!" You pout. "Yeah sure y/n." They laugh a little.

Pleaseee, can we stay up one hour??" You please them. "Fineee, but only one hour cause I love you." Raine replies. "Yay!!" You says excitedly. You guys start talking about stuff and how much they love each other.

"Raine?" "Yeah?" "Why were you actually shades of red when I saw you in the kitchen?" You ask. "Uhmmmm."

Flashback
Raines parents come into Raines room (where you guys are cuddling ofc) to see if you guys are still awake. Instead, they see you guys cuddling. They awh at the scene and take a picture.

Raine wakes up in the middle of the "photo shoot" and whisper yell at their parents. "Mom, dad!! Stop!!! This is so embarrassing!!" Raines parents just giggle and say fun and then leave the room. Gosh this was so embarrassing infront of their parents.

Then they slip out of bed and quietly leave the room. They enter the kitchen and just stand there, flustered of what just happened with a glass in their hand.

End of flashback
"Nothing, really." Raine responds. "Come on Raine!! I know your lying by your adorable face of yours!" You say. "Fine.. my parents kind of walked in when we were cuddling...  and they took pictures of us." "So I just went out of bed to think of what happened.." Raine explains.

"What!? They took pictures!?" You say being completely surprised about what raine just said. "Yeah, but the thing I'm surprised about is that they accept you if we date ig." Raine replies. There's a sudden silence until you ask, "do we have to go to school tomorrow!!" 

"Yes unfortunately, at least we'll go together." Raine smiles wholesomely. You blush again at the scene but then, you suddenly yawn. "Sleeply already (last name)?" Raine asks. "Neverrr, it's only been 2 hours!?" You exclaim.

"Wowee we've been talking that long?" They ask.  "Mhm." You reply. "Well then, off to bed sweetheart?" Raine says while holding a hand out. You yawning again, humming a yes. Raine takes your hand and holds your hand on the way back to the room.

By this time, you were too sleeply to remember anything in the morning, plus it was like 2:48am in the morning. You were almost gonna fall asleep on the stairs but then Raine just carry's you to their room.

Once you guys arrive to their room, Raine carefully places you down on their bed. Raine slips in the sheets, tucking both of us in. "Goodnight love." Raine says as they kiss you on the forehead. "Goodnightttt honey, I love you." You say groggily. Raine puts there arms around your waist and their head on the crook of your neck. Same thing goes to you too. You guys eventually sleep peacefully without any parents barging in.

I AM NOT GONNA WRITE A PART FOUR/j
If I have the time I'll definitely make one.
Hope you liked!

694 words