A date!? (Raine x reader 💞✨) part four

Hey guys! I am still writing the other stories, I very much appreciate you guys for being patient with me!!
[Btw warning theirs gonna be tiny kiss on the cheek or like stuff like that, if you don't like stuff like that then I recommend skipping the chapter.]

Anyway enjoy!!

————————————————————————

6:00am

Y/n's pov

I wake up to the sound of Raines alarm as I start to sit up on bed. Yawning as I turn off the alarm. I look down to see Raine still sleeping, their arms still around my waist loosely. How adorable!! I wish I could take a picture but idk where my scroll is. As I try to get up, Raines arms tighten around my waist.

"Don't leaveeee" Raine says in the sheets. "But Raine, we have school plus I have to find my scroll." You reply. "But honeyyyy" They groan. "Fine but only a few more minutes." You sigh while you get back in bed. "Yay!!" Raine cheers groggily. I hope I dont forget the time; we have school. But I cant deny their adorable face!!

"Hey y/n?" "Hm?" "When did you get this scratch on your cheek?" They say while switching their hands to your cheeks. "I actually don't know." "What do you mean you don't know!?" They say. "Uhhhhhhhh." You look away.

Flashback to the day before the whole incident happened at hexside

As you get your stuff, the bell rings. Oh no!! Your gonna be late for your next class!! You get your stuff and hurry. While running to class, you trip on something and fall on your face. Ow!! Must have hurt. A lot. And now you have this scar you tried hiding but obviously won't work.

End of flashback

Y/n pov

I explain everything to Raine and they reply, "well, I know how to heal it!" "You do!" "Yep!" They say. "Well, can you heal it for me-" I pause as Raine kisses your cheek. "Anything for you, sweetheart." Raine says as the scar went away.

I turn into a red mess and look away. "Raine!!" You giggle. "What? Cant handle the most amazing bard?" They say proudly. You think and get an idea. "I bet you cant handle this!" You say while covering them with kisses all over their face.

"Y/n!!" They laugh. You both laugh until you run out of breathe. "Raine." "Mhm?" "It's 6:30am" "what!?" They exclaim. "Were gonna be late for school!!!"

You guys quickly get ready for school and arrive at hexside a minute before the bell rings. "Well, see you at lunch sweetheart!!" Raine says while giving you a quick kiss on the cheek "see you honey!!" You say while putting a hand on your cheek.

The end!! Probably..

Tiny secret : darius, alador, and Odalia were hiding in the bushes watching the scene, their secret plan worked 😨😊

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!
Next chapter? Mmmmmmm probably a collector X reader!!

495 words